19 May 2024

YY MEET AT 1:30PM, HE GOT MOVIESHe said he can meet me at 1:30pm by arcade that later he's gonna watch movies. So do I, after I woke up. I rewatched the 2Fast2Furious movie on Netflix. Man it feels good to watch this movie again. Originally I want to check out the new Seishun Buta Yarou anime film but this worth a watch too. Man, I remembered playing MaiMai with them. I wanted to play with them again.

CDY IS BACK FROM HOSPITAL AFTER SURGERYYes, in person. Back to the dorm that her family members is here too. But her first concern is the drama rehearsal that will go on tomorrow that she is worried she won't be able to fit there so I said no worries it be fine. Her mom told me about her symptoms but wasn't specific so I assume it's some kind of seizure that she will fall over and start foaming in her mouth but unsure if this will happen in the future but it's good to keep an eye and know the procedure to turn the person head side way to let foam out. I asked GPT for guide and steps if this happens so at least I will be more informed about this situation.

Right I still wanted to check out the convention stuff at the mall, I better head out quick and eat.

COUSINS & RELATIVES GOING ON TRIPChecking out the major family group which is a seperated group includes the close cousins and relatives of the family tree. That my elder cousin sent a video as well as younger cousin going to airport of trip. I hope they are happy to Taiwan.

YY LOST HER CARD DATA
Well, not really he just forgot his wallets but it's win for me since he get to play with me together and him using my car data. Liking the ease of handing of Impreza GDBC in WMMT6RR Arcade. But this means I have to wait another day to buy his bandapassport.

MET A GROUP OF CAR GROUP FRIENDLY ADULTSIn the arcade I was engaged in a friendly battle within WMMT6RR, they are surprisingly good. Managed to talk to them, and they are pretty friendly & also emphasized non-meta car even effortlessly beating out Alex the veteran. This group is good, they are all sharing one brain cells. Initially they came here to see the real thing by convention. Eat together and hangout together; and overall a pretty friendly and welcoming friend circle.We talked about non-meta cars alot. And plenty, Chaser,190E, R30, even Dodge charger SRT even able to play until 3rd battle grade and A9 rank. Even able to replicate the Dark blue R33 with Nismo kit they saw at convention. I should see that later.

REHEARSAL TOMORROWMe and Ken were discussing about having it morning or afternoon so we placed a vote in the group chat to ask our classmates. Heh, things are interesting around our classmates now.

MALAYSIA DieCast 2024Up on 4th floor, there are this event convention going on. Real NISMO R33 GTR, GTR35, Suzuki Swift Sport, Heavily modified LancerEVO, Stances 86, including 2 Lamborgini. MR-S, Sprinter Trueno AE86, And vintage Land Rovers prestige clean. But majority of the stalls are Models and Toys, including stand and decoration like mini characters like trees even interior set garage. Multiple car photography got here to take pictures of it.

 For me I spent RM 75, For the White colored New Fairlady Z,Brake caliper keychain, and Gear shifter keychain that you can actually interact with it, perfect as gifts for my family members and for me. I guess I can cover the cost when I got my YouTube revenue at end of the month.Sam & Patrick probably already got here yesterday and checked them out and now Patrick is checking out other malls arcade. The majority car toys were JDMs but it's still nice to check it out. MiniGT and Hotwheels were abundant.

YY, ME VS OTHER GROUP OF PLAYERSEven though I didn't agree to play team tag but he played like one by suppressing the players behind me while I gain 1st position but there also time where I got my guard down and let him win because I wanted to challenge myself. Anyhow he is spending his credits on my car data I don't see it's a bad thing.

PLAYING WITH EXTREMELY GOOD VETERAN & HE IS HUMOROUS Wait a minute, today I played 12 games of credits??? Worth of RM 36 gone in 1 day?? I was so distracted in local versus by others I totally forgot my objective to fully tune my RX-3 data except one game of it.

Excluding YY credits spent on my behalf I mean my balance credit it's still quite lot. There was battles between other players. The 911 Turbo Porsche brothers, The legendary veteran, some other good player but kid, including couple. Yeah, including trying out other car like R35 Nismo, But particularly using the HIACE Wagon against the veteran which uses the R2 to join the battle. Of course I asked him whether I can join him and created this dramatic effect that he have quite the big reaction and his friends witnessed. That he is using a small car and I am battling with big car. The effect in the battle is quite exciting and dramatic that he is able to clutch and win at the last 3 second before finish line. We both are mutually had our fun and shaked hand as a GG. Patrick is also there watching it too. And decided to share how is it feel like with Patrick. I quite like his character, despite being veteran he tried many ways to challenge himself and handicap when playing with other players.