7 June 2024

PROGRESS OF MY WORK
I get the impression that my own assignments and work are partially shared with my parents's group chat than the lecturer but not much with real life events and activities except conventions and positive hangout with others

PLAN
Planned today to eat at 4pm then go to arcade to play. Then around before 8pm or somewhere I return I don't know to show progress to Lectuerer about E-commerce website.

TOURNAMENT AT MY REGULAR ARCADE
Seems new to me but after I seen the standing poster. Even when I check the details from the QR code provided on the sign, Employee behind ask me if I am actually participating or not but the response I can give for now is "I'll think about it." I seen it before plenty held in difference places but this one? It is also listed other same branching outlets is also working on this so..The date is 22 and 29 June by 2pm. Registeration early is needed and 35 participants max. But to me the machines need calibration and checks before or the damage will affects the races. Like, I know well the 2nd and 4th machine is damaged by pedals and brakes sensors. So I am going with 1st and 3rd one in that case... Looking at the reward is not much. All participants get 5 bonus credits, 3rd prize get 15, 2nd is 20 and 1st is 30 bonus credits. Doesn't seem like much to me but looks like fun to give it a try.The rules seems to be time attack based on WMMT6RR's Osaka and Yaesu area.

ARCADE SESSION
8 Win streak ended with goofing around with Adam & YY in WMMT6RR's local VS battles. It's actually thrilling and fun. But I have to throw away continuing with my credits after the last match and return early.But I can see the confidence and strength that my RX-3 car data have advantages in battles. So the strategy is that I should do it as TA horsepower settings and overwhelm by high horsepower settings. Although my skills is not as good as the veteran zF but It's my next goal to be good as mine.After some consideration, This game might not be for me since it's hard to cheap out everything.

DINNER BEFORE HOME, FAST FOOD WITH YY.
After we about to leave the arcade. I shake hand goodbye with Adam's father. Supposely, the way I take conversation I personally think it's blunt for YY but he is fine with it. Which I shouldn't I keep saying that I am fine by my own and not to be bothered me. As if I am just wanting to shake him off. Maybe this is bad side of my wanting to be alone. Anyway, We were bit frustrated which outlet to eat at but funny he asks me back that If you can't decide let's just go with what I decide. No hassle and straightforward choice.So ended up at KFC, The fast food outlet. But it is fun but I gotta adjust my tone speaking in conversation as if I am talking serious all the time when I am just smiling and trying to be chill.

At self service centre when I finished ordering mine and we just talk about over what he is ordering. And YY decided go "cheat" and went with it. One big meal for himself for just under RM 50. and me just RM 16 meal same as usual. We enjoyed to chat and eat, talking about our own education career as well as sharing each other. Later he got off and I should return too. Guessed that I rest a bit before I return..As I about to get up. He came back and requested me to exchange Korea dollars for him since he isnot legally 18 yet so I can give a hand. YY tried to exchange forgein bills at the mall's Money exchange booth. But the wait line is too long he called me back up since he gotta go with his parents soon.

He also asked me whether I come tomorrow since He still me to help money exchange, Duh.

ANIME
Wanting to catch up but keep putting it to aside. Mushoku Tensei is one of the series I need to catch up but I keep occupying with other stuff too much like Arcade game time, Mobile game Project sekai, Assignments to do from College. As well as bad habits of surfing the web... All these entertainment time doesn't do well for me. Maybe I should really try Gym???Oh yeah, my younger brother returned from Taiwan performance with his band show not long ago. And asks me what to do with FT ticket from WMMT and I suggest he put it on hold now until my fellow return.. See, I have few weeks left before Semester ends. But I should be focusing on my assignments to do really...