22-23 June 2024

I woke up 2pm, I influenced Patrick & Sam to change their plan that they be waiting for me at the typical mall instead. Man...

Heading to Sunway velocity again today by 4pm. To see the tournament or play there again. This time, with Sam's small friends

The opponents here are devastating challenging as ever but it will do to increase my skills at the same time bit tough on my wallet.At 7pm, After playing Initial D for two game. Then MaiMai coop with Patrick & Sam we decided to go eat at Pizza Hut again. I confessed that it will be tough on my wallet but Patrick guided me to make use of promotions to eat cheaper. Oh man, Patrick throw me hard song on MaiMai.

I think, This is enough to call it good day to show other WMMT6RR meta slaves using non meta strong car. Today's arcade session is too insane to me. 13x games of WMMT6RR, 2x games of Initial D. That's like RM50 ish.

23 June 2024

I woke up by 4pm, Man. Sleeping late is bad. Okay, Time to clean up and pack up for tomorrow return by Bus. My dad, miscalled me 40 minutes ago. Cannot let him see my sleepy face, time to take a bath.

After the bath, I called my dad to check what's up. He's just worried and want me to keep him updated. For now, I will see to book a Bus ticket online for the next day.Then I am gonna prepare and clean up before going out.

Although I still want to go out and eat, and play at Arcade. To achieve what I need to do today, Daily Title & Get that venue crown back from YY.Managed to take back a venue crown in WMMT6RR. SVX on Wangan Area, thanka to the GUESTs they used my cards. With a free play, I let Patrick played my FUGA car data and surprisingly he managed to take down a crown despite difficult properties I mentioned. Thanked and compliments him.The old arcade buddy I met back then, he returned but doesn't play much now because of his recent job. I comfort him by saying something relevant that I be looking for job in future too so (I might feel the same way as you). Gave him a tip that older crown are usually weaker to take and he did it later, taking down one of YY's crown venue in this arcade game WMMT6RR. Seems like everything is chill so far.

At exactly 10pm, I waved goodbye to Patrick, Adam and his father. Let them know that I will be returning by Bus tomorrow 12pm. But no matter, That I be back in 1 week. The start of July, should be fine too since I be paid by my YouTube revenue at end of the month.

Now just thinking what can I do for my family, gifts and what luggage to go through on way back, Tomorrow I am gonna wake up early and be there the bus terminal by 12pm. Should start with Breakfast prepared.

After eating my last pack of Instant noodle back at dorm, I played Project Zomboid with discord friends till 3:45am, I will have to wake up early & sleep on bus later. The boarding bus is at 12pm, well to be fair. I will be on the hours for probably at least 2 to 3 hour ride so getting too energized for that might be bad and I be bored on bus, in any case I can just play Smartphone games.But the question lies in what I would do when I actually return? To share the achievements I done and work with my parents, help with home chores, Going to the arcade with my old hometown buddy there, Deal with my brother about the fully tuned ticket he got in WMMT6RR. Play with him on PlayStation 5, I mean. I should spend more times with my parents but between me and my brother feels neutrally distant. Not in hateful kind of way it just lacks interactions, that's all. I should figure them out when at the bus.For now, I will make sure everything I need is prepared and set to go.