20-21 July 2024

20 July 2024

Today 20 of July. Well, it already says that. Woke up by 12:30pm. Yesterday

YY asked me out to play again since he said he is bored. Woke up when I see this message.The dream on sleep earlier are so heavy it overtook my mind. Even making me stress and think over non existent homeworks. Yes, I woke up with stress. I was like a highschooler in the dream and worry about homeworks like computer drawing. Probably picked up what I was doing yesterday.

It's now 3:30pm, I was doing small tasks and played Project Sekai now just laying on Bed watching YouTube videoes. What is wrong with me, because of YY. He asks me to come play with him again, I don't know why. I told him "you should try play something else" and he doesn't like it. Just WMMT, I mean, I am trying to save and survive my credits. But his messages somewhat help remind me as a human and actually get up to bath and eat. Although earlier I walked out my bedroom just to see YH mopping the floor his bedroom with his mop probably because I sat on the floor the other the day playing GTA with him and it's oily. Maybe I should do the same with my bedroom?

At arcade, I played an exciting game of Taiko No Tatsujin on my own then met up YY later. Although we didn't play together but we talked. By 7pm, he left since there's not much activity in this mall. That I also introduced him that he can get to Mid Valley by Train station, that was his original intention by Car but road is blocked.

Today was the day that campaign that my brother and his Musical team trim hair bald. From the group image my dad sent, it's hardly recognizable which is my brother.

My mom messaged me earlier, asking where I am right now. So I called her, just to know that I haven't call my parents in a while which I should regularly.

Share some recent events here. My new semester, new classes and the fact that I am alone in one of the class subjects, Asking how is my brother that she is still waiting his return. I am still doing well here just have to manage my spendings. My mom handover phone to dad later, Dad told me about the keyboard he ordered for me but will fetch me next time I returned back to hometown my bus. Yes, I should plan to return some time and like 1 or 2 times a week. Just need to survive till YouTube revenue and my dad talked to me about the payments for the Semester education for me.

On good terms, me and Sam met up at Arcade today by 9pm and decided to get the Bingo Challenge done today together. Originally I wanted to battle someone but this feels better. Finally Patrick met up too, As expected. I am glad they are both excited they became great friends. It's good I brought them together.

For tonight, dinner. Fast noodle again. But this time it's different brand and packages and I mix with fried onion oil from the Jar. From my mother's advice she say to fridge-ate if already opened and if wanting to use. Scrap a little and put it on a bowl to let it defrost or return to normal temperature since oil become white when freezing. And while fast noodle is in pot, I sliced and washed an apple to share with dormmate. Although I should do more.

21 July 2024

I stay late night yesterday again. At the common area of the dorm. I met the weekly maid that cleans and mops them as usual. I greeted her. I always wanted to do Project Sekai dances out of interests. But there's no use to anything. And it could be embarassing to show to others, plus I have no partner to do dances with me but I did get some good camera videos and references for Project Sekai dances.

This afternoon 2pm I just practiced Ego Rock dance from Project Sekai. I didn't even catch up well with centre and I am really sweating. But the dance is goofy and fun. I should fully learn it someday and show the dance moves with my friends who love Vocaloid. In which I also shared this honest interest with my family, my mom in this case would be very interested since she have nothing much to do at home as housewife. My mom used to be a decent fitness instructor coach dancers but doesn't do anymore so maybe she can help me learn a thing or two.

With what is going on today, I feel enlightened.I am suddenly interested in drawing clothing of anime characters. Suddenly interested in dancing to them. It's not much but they are potential hobby for me in future to think about.

Me and Sam meet again by arcade. As we are chatting through discord group DM. Even met and greeted his parents, but they leave soon after. I told Sam not worry and needless to stick with me and told him I be fine and be on your way. Probably because I like to be lonely.I decided I might play the WMMT's limited time event. But hold on it until I get my paycheck for my YouTube revenue.

I left the arcade by the time for 8:50pm. Wasting no time, hoping I could go convenience store to buy some bread before they closes.I managed to hold back and don't spend any credits today. In fact, I borrowed car datas to many GUEST. And my brother's WMMT Aventator is few games from new color.

At night. I agreed to play & live stream on my channel with ROBLOX Entry Point, Operators and then Decaying Winter with online discord friends (technically met in real life) till 4:50am. We all had fun. With experimental stuff and actually skill test our cooperation with handicaps.