5 March 2024 - Sleep deprivation good?

On god, What am I doing? It's 2:30pm and I should really get up, bath then brush eat and do assignment. I mean there's no class today but I still have to manage my time well.

I remember last night the drying clothes rack tipped and fall towards my bed and hit my nose. It wasn't serious but I need to be considerate with the DIY furniture with it's slight inbalance.

Hmm, For today's Wangan Navigators scratches, I got the monthly scratch vehicle (Camaro SS RS Matte Black) for one of my alternate Bandapassport. The same card that I score multiple win streaksin "R2" gully matches, I would say it would be a good Fully tuned car in it's arsenal instead of R2.

Hmm... Hmph, Tomorrow have 2 class that would take from morning till afternoon in college. As well as Game and Anime club to attend, I need to keep in mind wherebouts of what to note as Secretary.

After listening so much so Vocaloid musics in Project Sekai. Making want me to sing my heart out. Of course, I still have to understand and read the Japanese romanji a bit to match. But I am thinking of one day I will borrow college's music lab on free day and use it as Karoke for me. Yes, I been singing in my dorm for mostly the afternoon while doing Color Theory assignment but I cannot be any louder or better or I bother my dormmates. So this is what I been thinking one.I could try learn to Sing "Phony by KAFU" or "Useewa" or "Bocca della Verità" without reading lyrics. Yes, I want to do that. But the easiest would be "Twilight Melody" because it's one of song I like within Vocaloid category.

Today weather is super breezy. And rain, so I guess tonight or evening wouldn't be hot at all. Well, I better leave from my dorm at 5pm or I will starve to death myself and can head to arcade to claim whatever I need in WMMT.Yes, I haven't eat anything today until 5pm. So let's head out and eat.

I been in contact with my family via group chat. Between me and them share recent key events with each other. Recently my family including my younger brother visited a plushie store and I saw a picture of multiple variations of Capybara Plushie as well. Stacked and even neck pillow version as well, so cute.

Before I head out I personally asked YH if he want me to do terminal scratch for me during the day before I head out and he handed me over his bandapassport. To be honest I just wanted to check out his car data although I don't have spare credits to play it in Arcade.

After not running for a long time since the sprained ankle issues, I tried to jog a bit and I feel delighted that I can run without much pain again but I have to be careful of my step still. On the way to the mall, I decided to take a different path. Maybe I discover much more refreshing place to walk or shortcut.

Gave away one of my discarded card in WMMT to a new player today. Although he have a BRZ that is over 600hp already but none of the fully tuned except R2.

During the arcade session, I spent quite alot of time checking and modifying car in Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Terminal. There's the familiar employees. So since I come to this arcade way too regularly, Even though we don't talk to each other. But we smile and chitchat a little. Their manager closed down on one of the outlets they have. Supposely they run 2 different kiosk. And one is self-serviced and one is the workspace they work all the time. But now they moved it to the self-serviced one. So it's technically no longer self serviced. Ah, that's the reason why they moved their documents and decorations on cashier desk to here. and There's is actually employees behind the counters.One of the employee approached me and happily talk then watch how I customized my car in WMMT. I asked if they can help me customize but he said he can't because he is in work and cannot play.

zF arrived. Oh, zF is one of the WMMT player I know and he do venue crowns sweep for breakfast. His linings and skills is seriously good and spend alot of effort to take down any crowns. Which I respected him that back then he used HIACE Van to almost full sweep down. And certainly like challenges. But for today, He met with a EVO9 Crown that is very strong opponent with seriously good driving line he tries every hard and desperate to ask for a car that have better starting dash. So I lend him my ARISTO Taxi. But ended up taking down using his personal R32 to take it down. SKY were there to watch and impressed and interested in him taking down this particular crown. Yes, after HIACE Van, EVO9, BMW M3 CSL and now he tries to crown down using Lambo Aventator since unlocking dress up parts is his motivation after all. He is able to understand the characristics of the car models in the game and noticed there's disadvantage of it. For me it's opposite, Everyone starts with High-tier car then understand Low-tier later. Which I start with Low-tier car then understand High-tier later.

Because of zF's struggle to take down the crown. During the time I spend 2 credit trying to take it down myself as well. I almost had it too, But thought to myself why did I fight a battle that I cannot win, At least the credits I have were spent to finish the 3rd play to obtain a monthly navi scratch, same for my brother's Bandapassport. It's a bit unsatisfied today but at least nothing bad happened, I gotta be grateful of that. It's what I thought after I left the arcade/mall. Wait a minute, My Umbrella is gone. Someone might have took it probably because it's raining outside and realized it's actually the employee of the arcade took it inside. I asked them and we laughed that they mistaken for their own umbrella even though it's in different colour.

And wtf? I saw a Foodpanda Delivery guy go over 80 km/h on a electric scooter, Anyway. I should buy bread or something like cereal as breakfast at the dorm land below the block, I guess better than nothing at the same time.I'm well overspent my budget, Damn. Hassle this because just because of the delayed monthly payment of my YouTube channel. So in February end of the month there's supposed be a payment, but delayd to end of march so I am somewhat encounter financial situation. Looks like the change of locks for the dorm's entrance is being annouced. We'll have to claim the new key for the new lock by tomorrow's evening.