2 May 2024

MOM PROVIDED BANANA
It's good, I haven't gave fruit like this for soo long. Oh yeah there's apple in fridge

To think of it, that I have fruits that my mom gave. I should be resourceful to savor them. I can have apples which is in fridge right now I can slice just fine, 2 other ounces of Banana which waiting to be ripe, Papaya and Mango which I don't know how to open it, probably I will kindly ask the dormmates girls to help with it so we can share. Yeah sounds good, instead of giving it all to them or reserving to myself. Sharing sounds like good idea, best for both world. Alright.

TAKING TAXIInstead of walking all the way to college like usual I decided I will call Grab Taxi. But on rare occasions this time, I still feel rather weak and it is advised I take more rest when I am sick. For odd reason, My stomach feels more empty and wanting to consume more food even though I have breakfast earlier. And it's 11am, I don't wanna walk out hot while under influence of drowsiness medicines. Since my dad gave me some fund I will use that for grab taxi.

COLLEGE BEFORE CLASSIt seems I arrived early before class which is 11:20am. An hour before class starts I guess there's stuff to do before class. Like asking IT to connect external monitor as such to counter the problem of my monitor. Play video games, Or actually rest, maybe do simple tasks for personal interests.

EXTERNAL MONITOR WITH ADAPTER VGA CABLES LENT FROM IT OF COLLEGEThe juggling of monitor lines on my laptop monitor got severely worse and I still haven't fix it yet. Which I need to take it to official support store to deal with it, I mean, I could utilize taxis with Train Station to get around the city so I should be fine. But since it's probably cable issue but still related to GPU since my laptop have 2 individual GPU chip. The external monitor my laptop connects to is unaffected. Which means I can bandaid fix it by connecting to external monitor. But I will have to borrow the converter cable from IT college himself and he is willing to lend me until the issue is being resolved but of course I don't use it at ease and only use it when there's needs.

During class with connected external monitor It helped speed up the assignments I was working plus it even have fps boost and better colours compared to laptop monitor.

INSIDE THE CLASSBefore Lecturer come to start the class. Since me and classmates arrived earlier inside air cooled classroom. I have JJ test ZZZ with remote play on PS5 using my laptop. The experience wasn't too pleasant since theres delay and low resolution but at the very least it's nice since they are Hoyoverse games fans and haven't able to play test Zenless Zero ZDuring the class, I noticed YH still havent work on walking animation. I remembered that he was absent? Later me and other classmates decided to help him but hopefully he can catch up what lectuerer is about to proceed next and doesn't wait for who havent finish yet.Kelly have problem with Bluetooth but it is solved by classmate reinstalling driver. Such quick thinking I never thought..There's Slight nausea while sitting in class but I am fine now probably it was side effect of having stress while under medication.Hearing from Kelly, there's students and other classmates got sick. Did I infect most of the college with my sickness? some of the students got sick but Kelly think I am not the source despite I coughed with mask on everywhere? I won't dig into it.

LOVE THE NEW BAGAnyhow, this new backpack my dad gave me is surprisingly good although at first I need some time to get used to where I store the compartments and the absent of long umbrellas on my back. It is spacious and easy to pack too. Pair with this retractable umbrella on the side it's golden.

FEEL BETTER BUT NOT FULLY RECOVER YETI felt better but not fully recover yet. There's still chesty cough though. And it's uncomfortable. But I felt happy I can walk fast without tiring or gasping for air now.

NEW ASSIGNMENT, RUNNING ANIMATIONJust as we done the final touch of walking animation under lectuerer guidance and now we have to do running animations. Oh god.

SAM AT ARCADE AND 7 GAME OF ARCADEArcade session was not boring than to his existent although only notable customers were us and him. Although we played only 1 game of Taiko No Tatsujin together that I am able to match on par with him. And outskill him later in WMMT6RR. Can't blame him but at the same time I don't want to sugercoat him that it's disrespectful. After winning him 3 times, I told him personally that I feel bad for winning him and he said it's okay. But wonder whether if it's okay, I wanted to play on equal ground but handicapping myself is just sugercoating. Although I gave myself bigger challenge by making tune settings more unoptimal in races that way I can have fair challenges and he get advantages but I still won anyway. We left by 8pm since it's bad to stay out too late now.

FAST FOOD TAKE AWAY, TO NOT STARVE AT NIGHTNothing much out there to eat at night, Hoping to go far in streets again but I am lazy so I ended up ordering within mall again. At least there was fast food with fried rice with saver price that I can take it but shouldn't eat fast food too much really.But the thing is... my stomach is stirring uncomfortable at night. Is it food poisoning or food is not good?

FEAR THE STOCKS ME AND MY DAD WANT ARE OUTBut worth a try, plus, I have nothing to do tomorrow. And my dad would be happy If I actually got my hand on the product he want but it's unlikely. We'll see.

MIGHT AS WELL AS VISIT A REPAIR FOR MY LAPTOP?Because of this laptop monitor's cables problem I cannot enjoy to play games. So If I am heading out early tomorrow to check good stock to buy from electronics store at TMT. I might as well as head to repair centre. Yeah getting my laptop monitor fixed should be top priority before buying anything extra.