9 April 2024

I think I am sick recently, often times find myself tired, ironically. I don't get sick the time living in KL city. Nowdays it's very dry and hot and for some reason I dislike sleeping at the back bedroom of my house. Probably because it get unused and not cleaned for long time. I should have like sleep in living room instead..

A fully cold bath helped me alot as my mom suggested. My body temps is not well, sore throat and alot of sneezing, as if there's always something stuck in my noses.

My mom is nice... she brought me cup of milk and bread. Now to have breakfast with my younger brother at 7:50am. But he often ignores me.

My dad is still sleeping but he requested me to massage his feet and hand like back then. He said how good is for me to massage him.

This sickness of mine, made me doesn't want to do anything and rest. Even looking at screen for long periods of time makes my eyes drain. My father took me to visit a Clinic to look for doctor nearby the house at 9:30am.Thinking about it, I am supposed to help my parents eases their stress and workload but turned out to be under more care by them. I guess it's sort of spending time with them, but I wonder what caused this poor sickness of mine that made me feel weak.I hate this sickness so bad, It costed my dad RM 135 for a lot of medicine. Blocked nose, strong and sleepy medicines to take.

Even though I felt weak as I am, after taking medcine. Supposed to nap and sleep for recovery. My mom requested me to lift the heavy duty ladder to outside for her to harvest the papayas fruit from the tree she planted long ago. and I get to help her on that. That's something.

As usual, my mom busy herself with cooking and home chores. and Often webcam call with her sisters or watch Chinese traditional shows.

After taking the first medicine, I forgot it involves that it increase drowsiness alot. That time while my mom is preparing lunch. I setup my laptop and charger in the back bedroom again where my dad's "office" is at. Likewise, it's his personal office that he turned the bedroom into an office. With his Mac Pro connected to a big TV with speakers, Printer, Digital clock hanging on wall, Custom keyboard and Apple's unique touchpad on the table. The other side of the table displays his phone colection and other electrical equipments standby to use.I was planning to show my dad how I work on my assignments but I am drowsy enough to sleep while sitting. My dad told me to sleep first and get some rest so I did.At 3pm, I woke up from rest and I felt better although not fully recovered from the sickness. Looks like my dad already left for work and my mom have already prepared lunch. Outside is Raining like my mom predicted.

I managed to finish the assignments for the Animation, Just recoloring and website design left. Few hours I spent on helping a fellow fan just to do The Gala and The Cache legend stealth in Entry Point. Quite surprise nowdays people think there's fake WhiteGXRoblox joining in EP lobbies and scream hell out it. Either how, My mom prepared some very nice dinners.

Took these medicines, looks like it helped alot. But I need more rest. On the meanwhile, I will try Trial Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint on my laptop.