25 April 2024

Oh no I accidentally fell asleep last night, I didn't wash my hand before sleeping on bed since I did papercraft involving glue and left my laptop run with stuff running but it's not heavy or detrimental, anyway. Time to prepare and store the papercraft into a tiny box to carry it in my bag. And attend the class today. It seems theres gonna be class extension.

Arrived at nearby college by 12, perhaps I can eat somewhere as lunch near it before 12:30pm

After I finished eating by 12:15, I carried my backpack. Then start crossing the street to college. And I saw my 2D animation lectuerer walking from the parking lot at the otherside of the road which I am crossing then greeted each other, He asked me that if I have eat yet and I replied: "Yes I just did earlier. What about you?" Lectuerer said: "No I haven't." "Really? You can message me and I can do take away for you." And then he suddenly realized and reminded that he actually have take away food ready but left at his car which is at parking lot and then he walked back to get it. I smirked and shared the news to the IT of the college but sure not tell anyone else. I mean, since both of IT and computer guys are great friends so sound good to share.

JJ really likes it, and I can tell he is going to treasure. Of course I also lend him the secure container small box for storing that little papercraft her. He thanked me a bunch and really liked it. I also shared the fact that he can make one himself especially I shared him with PDF file. Discussed that if we wanna make this, It is suggested to work it on A3 paper or strong materials.

Today's class from me it's not as smooth as my effort today in 2D Animation. I was kinda lost in myself and got overconfident, ended up have to bother my lecturer a bit in order to done and correct with my assignments. Today our class learn about Walking Cycle, alot of us is really headache trying to brain throughout the assignment. For this extension class we have to stretch bit pass the the actual closing time of the college. When I went out the exit, I am met with heavy rain outside. Well glad I brought Umbrella (6:50pm)

Earlier in middle of the class, like as usual the boys between each other just make funny jokes and conversations without making a fuss too much. Still occasionally talk about the new character from Genshin Impact time to time.For the papercraft itself, I really want to make another one. For myself, I even shared the PDF files towards Ken and JJ if they wanted more. Said that A3 or with Vanila card are better and sturdier material which is good idea to use them.

Man, alot of work and assignments is building up huh? Should I go actually service my laptop tomorrow? I mean, it shouldn't take too long but what if it did? Hmm.....

Portfolio Website that's hassle to design, Colour combination that need correction, Colour Psychology need check and read info how to do this, Walk cycle 2D animation need to finish it with simple steps and theres speech to prepare next week. Like alot, And I cannot complain myself for it since other classmates are on different program even though we study at same class have more subjects than me so I shouldn't baffle too much about it. Either way, I should settle my dinner by evening at nearby restaurant. Then probably check on arcade later. I probably need to calm down somewhere then think this through. Well, at least I an happy that I can gift my friends the papercraft made by me.

Damn, because of Patrick's influence I went ahead and played in total of 3 game of Taiko No Tatsujin than WMMT6RR. The thought of "Try something fresh" also influenced me. 2 game without playing with him. And played my favorite songs and try some higher stars. And last game with Patrick. I tried Extreme with him and I couldn't catch up. Damn, this exhaust my hand and my stamina as hell. At very least this game is good for timing and practice hand strength. Thats the essence of this game.

I think I expense the credits way too much today. 7 credit in one day thats like more than RM 20, all because I want to play with Patrick. Plus, When I share the news that I made Project sekai Papercraft. And showed the pictures to him, he is generally interested. I asked him if he want it but he replied that he "kinda" want one but of course not eager but would like to have one that kind one. I guess when I really have free time I will do it I guess. Same goes for Ken. That both of them like Kohane.