3 May 2024

MORNING
Woke up by 5:30am, And ready head out to the Shopping Gallery my dad requested me to go by 7:00am. Although it only opens at 10am but I can get there early to look around. Train Station are not able to get there but my dad provided me to fund for taxi purposes. Let's go. This time I will also bring my laptop so later when I go repair it will be convenient. Not much hope if there's still stock though but worth checking out other stuff

FINISHED MEDICINEThe syrup is empty, most pills are taken except runny nose pills but it's not time sensitive or mandatory to take. I guess I could save space and leave it back at dorm.

THE GRAB TAXI DRIVER TODAYApparently right after I picked and ready to call a taxi, It's already by the drop off zone. That's soo fast. I thought I have to wait for minutes for it to come. When I entered the car of the said license plate and car. I found out the taxi grab driver happened to be also a fellow resident who is living in the land where I live within. And I assume I am his first customer for the day. Although I was meant to choose Saver Fare but normal it's okay I guess.

WITHIN THE MALLI got here, Atria Shopping Gallery. It's now 7:30am, still relatively quiet except some employees already preparing in smaller kiosk. I think I saw the promotion poster for the electronic store. Let's inform my parents and find it. There no customers anywhere either so I will have to be careful walking by myself

Found the store but it's not open yet. Seems like I arrived too early, I should ask my parents about it, and there's 2 other teen sitting nearby to wait it. It seems like my dad woke up and says it only open at 10am. So I still have like 1 hour and 30 minutes left. What to do...Dad replied if there's not many queue then most stock should be gone but happy to look for stuff that I wanted. Since I have more than 1 hour time before it opens I guess I can wander around the mall.

CONSIDERING TO BUY A MONITORBefore the store open, I sat down at nearby bench waiting at 9:30am until open time. I contacted my dad and he gave me few plenty examples for Both Work and Gaming such as on MSi Laptop that is 1080p FHD 170hz 1ms as such. And now, he is willing to invest another RM 500 in me to buy. But the monitor should be his top priority but it's nice he does it too. That I needed a monitor for my laptop.

LONG CALL, LONG DECISION, MONITORHere I am, finally in the queue and it's opened. There's variety of electronics to choose like headphones, extension charger, speaker, good price and high performance laptop, printers. graphic cards on sales with limited in stock but only end up having the Monitor pick since it's 1 item for 1 person for the big sale.It was long, me and my dad just facetime to show him the price tag and details with everything. Knowing well my dad is a very decisive man with alot of research So it took more than 30 minutes just to decide from a few monitor with close price. Sometimes that you could choose for even better by adding a bit of your budget.

FRIEND ALVIN WANT TO INVEST INTO GYM VIDEO GAMESWhile waiting on dad to research multiple laptop monitors with through the call. Alvin sent me messages that tell me he is interested in playing NIntendo Switch Fit but it's expensive where he will need to sell his Tredmil to someone thats why he asked me if I can look for someone to sell that

MONITOR SETUP, WOWMy father bought the monitor for me for RM450, consider it's good price I am happy and took pictures of it then send to family group chat. An MSI gaming laptop, 1080p76hz Full HD, but big size enough for my desk. Can be connected through USB C or HDMI. The setup is not hard but need to becareful becareful of fragile screen. For some reason I originally want to look for the product my dad want but ended up him buying for me instead.

EVERY LAPTOP ENTERTAINMENT IS BETTER WITH EXTERNAL MONITORTold my parents, that it is great. Which is why this afternoon the entirety of Afternoon I spent is playing video games Project Zomboid, Rainbow Six Siege, Resident Evil 6 with online discord friend. Even it's only 1080p75hz. It's colour and quality is significantly better than my laptop monitor one. Plus, there's minor FPS boost to it. Although microphone is a minor issue since if the lid is closed down for my laptop the microphone is muffled. so I have to lift or leave a little gap for microphone to detect me from my laptop. This monitor comes with speaker too but it's a pretty basic one but usable.But at the same time I cannot stay at dorm all day so I decided to head out by 7:30pm to eat and check in arcade.

A VERY NORMAL ARCADE SESSIONNothing much going on, But using non-fully tuned car. I managed to beat Patrick's fully tuned R50 with my RX-3 although it is matching horsepower since it's on grip course so I have chance. I only won it by luck and skill. Which Patrick surprised and I told him it is quite a fun challenge thanks to him. But overall I only done 3 game then left by 9:30pm while Patrick guest fished returning guest alot in WMMT6RR. It's just that bit upset the guest refuse my request to let them use my cards but it's okay.

CONNECTED PARKING TUNNEL AS SHORTCUTLong time ago when I was with old arcade buddy, the one new players in WMMT6RR as couple probably drive dangerously. I havent meet them a long time but the thing is there's this long exit tunnel coming out pointing towards the dormland just past the bridge and I always walk pass it. So is it a parking underground tunnel connected to it? If its, It might be connected to the mall I always go to. If it is, I can enter the mall from the exit tunnel through its probably wrong but I want to know. Because this would save me some time cross the pedestrian train station bridge just to get to mall that is only a block away where I can just walk under through the busy highway that is on top? Hmm, I will figure it out another day. In meanwhile since I got some free time I could work on video on something productive or just be lazy then continue play games. Or assignments.

DAD REQUEST ME TO BUY A MONITOR FOR HIMDue to my recent purchase of a monitor, and his past visit to the very same tech warehouse with crazy sale prices going. My dad essentially want a monitor for himself, With the price that cost even more than mine. Instead of RM 450, His one is RM 800. I wonder if it's okay for his investment... I am bit worried, He have to take care of family food, bills, electronics, monthly subscriptions like Netflix, Cloud family plan, PlayStation subscription, my brother's tuition, my tuition and life savings fees, as well as recently he bought this monitor for me. I have no intention to stop him but if this is what he really wanted with go ahead, I mean. These are fairly decent deal price that you cannot find elsewhere, Of course I am gonna do it. After I got it, I'll keep it until he come up to KL again.