10 May 2024

BURNT
Assignments, Drama, Final Assignments, College. These are coming and It occupies my brain not well, I mean. It's my goal. But if you think about it. Compared to others students who have work on off-day school. They still able to do it well. For me I don't have work and is usually free time so I felt bit ashamed in myself how lazy I became. I guess this is just wake up call.Anyhow, I woke up by 11am and theres this tiny celebration of Hari Raya going out at 12pm in my college. Plus I agreed to help out my club's president as the only one who doesn't have work and agreed to help him as secretary so I should be there. Plus, the food there and entry is free so I shouldn't say much.My expression isnt the best but I hope I look fine with my olive green outfit today. At the same time I need to tell myself stop thinking about arcade and actually focus on assignments sometimes.

In my final assignment I could start with key frames and mandatory drawings and items done. Not to mention I need to make it look good at form a Rig for characters.

HARI RAYA EVENT CELEBRATIONThe celebration is actually fun, Ken and Pen is the stage microphone person. Him pairing with her to be the speaker is bit odd but also good way, from what I can see. He is helping her to gain courage to speak up.It's fun, although most of our classmates didn't come but the seniors most are here. The seniors here are very engaging and fun, there's the singing karaoke events where Lyhan have fun with his classmates by dragging them him. Lucky draw event where I help Lyhan taking photos of the lucky drew prize students. Sadly in the anime/pc club and our batch classmates, not have come to attend but at least the Staff have fun. Kelly is here too to be honest.Most of the time spent with me today is Ken. He is humorous and talks alot with me as always.

AFTER EVENTAfter the event, we were tasked to clean up the places. Returning where that tables supposed to go, help pack up and eat the remaining food buffet. Yes, the Satay and Watermelon as well as the Malay rice was well served.Ended at 3pm but we take our rest at student area but most already returned. Penn packed up some food for the working day MZ to eat and returned herself.ANIME FRANCHISE, VISUAL NOVELS GAMES, H GAMES AND FILMS TALK WITH KENInitially I was playing GTAOnline with my laptop attached to the TV while Ken was playing electric piano. I must say he is good and talented in it.The topic of us talking gradually build up with no many people around left in the college, Talked about these pervy Japanese TV films for laugh and many good suggestions of the unheard one. And games trivia is involved, Including anime thats was originated from visual novel stories. Ken suddenly suggested to play Romance Visual Novel on my laptop and he is interested. Yes, I have one in my PSP emulator. And have him played in a new game file, surprisingly, he mentioned that he watched bit of the anime version and both of us got into mutual conversations very quickly. He is very good at handling conversations which I can't so I am bit envy of it but it's all laugh and talk so I have fun.

AMAGAMI EKOBRE+ PSP EMULATOR KENSurprisingly he know some basic Japanese and can handle it in conversation with both texts and spoken words. I am interested and we talked about it and oh man he is extremely humorous. The siblings in anime joke and stuff is not ashamed sharing events with me between him.

WITHIN THE MALL WITH KENSince he is full from the buffet earlier and still wanting to return home little later. So eventually we ended up at mall, making comments for example like the Mall is successfully with high popularity because of promotions and events from outsides. And then to the arcade since he wanted to "stalk" as a joke.At the arcade I remembered he made a comment about the Pokemon GaOle cabinet that involves alot of buttons slapping which is funny and MaiMai players usually involves with couples. That like the one "nerdy boy wears T-shirts and there's a beautiful dressed up girl next to him then plays the game". Which is extremely funny but also curious how does people make contracts or make profit in WMMT6RR which I managed to elaborated and explain to him.One I can relate is that he said he actually have friends who have card data and flex them which he doesn't and I can say so myself. But I keep it less about in conversation especially when playing so I am just having fun.But later during me battling other players in WMMT6RRR he take his leaves. Probably because parents called him to return or something.

A MALAY ALMOST LOST HIS AIRPOD AT TOILET BUT SAVED THANKS TO MEEarlier before heading to arcade. Me and Ken went to the restroom, when Ken is washing his hand and me entering the toilet right after a Malay went out, I noticed an airpod case and I didn't doubt that good looking Malay earlier was wearing airpods. Afterwards, I immediately ran out and look for the Malay person, just he was opening a door and to the exit, I called him and managed to return this airpod case in tome. He thanked me, Ken noticed it and I felt good doing something nice. Oh man, I wonder what happen if I didn't return to him or he lose this expensive case. It was an Airpod case wrapped in black rubber cover tied to a keychain. The malay left it on the partition of the toilet earlier.

RE6 COOP WITH ONLINE DISCORD FRIEND TILL 5AMThe stories goes almost like Micheal Bay movie, the gameplay is funny and you get to play as "Wesker". Later, endless merc gamemode that it includes crossover with L4D2. So far, I can say it's a good coop game.