10 March 2024

I was subjected with the most heaviest dream ever. For some reason, this is one of the dream that I don't feel floaty or resistance when moving in the world within my dream and I was driving a car. Unsure what car is it but I woke up with very heavy body. It's either me or the uncomfort of my bed.Either way Operators or known as Entry Point 2 has released their Demo 3, well time to make a video on it.

Hmm.... MZ this afternoon 3:25pm is doing watercoloring assignment. If I want to do it, I will still need to borrow hers coloring plate. Maybe later after she's done? I kinda want to offer her something since she is willing to help the rest of our dormmates with the assignments.But relationships between me and them aren't close. Except YH is considered me as a okay friend, the girls is very close to each 3 of other.

For this afternoon, I spend hours in playing Operators 3rd Demo Solo, exploring the details & options then proceed to play and speedrun it with my friends. It's quite fun actually.

Figured I will eat out down the block by lot's Cafe. It's fullfilling actually even I wanted to take a afternoon nap. But even then I wouldn't be able to sleep if I wake up at night (6:36pm)

At the arcade, by 8:30pm. I saw YH and Lyhan playing at the arcade. What a surprise, I greeted them and they are actually fine despite the large skill gap between us. I like them, Unfortunaly they are being guest fished by someone who is also using exagrated non meta cars like HIACE Van and R2.

This exagrated guest fisher. Is extremely extroverted guy, Which scares me. He have this smile towards his opoonents and consistently saying Good Games. Wow Good! I mean, It's good sportsmanship but it's till the point it's creeping me out. And I don't say it's bad it just I am terrified how to deal with it. Hard to find myself attempt to reply this opponent of mine. Even though I won him twice within the game but and I still felt scared when interacting him. Like I said, He's not bad. It's me who is not good at communicating as Introvert as I am. Either way, He is fine talking to others though. I somewhat respect him for playing A class HIACE Van and R2 in the game. My god.

At the Hakone Mountain Taikan match between me, the extrovert opponent as well as YH and Lyhan. I grabbed major headstart the skill gap between me and them is too large so I intentionally hold back for whoever in 2nd place to catch up before I fully pedal again ended up blocking the exterovert opponent and having YH take his first place.Either way, Lyhan laughed that I am using HIACE Wagon Hi-lifted. They been doing Bingo challenge in Ghost battles quite a while now. and even though they haven't clear a single line in Bingo. They still managed to have full 3 line Bingo clear when combined together. I excitely requested YH's card for me to combine with his before they return to dorm. And without hesistant YH is completly fine with it since I will return to him after i get back an hour later.SKY also arrived so me and him combined Bingo Challenge as well. The progress of him going with maining R2 is something I like but he still regulary use his R50 and 2000GTR.

I peeked into YH's Bandapassport car data as well and he's already over 100 trophies on his RX-7 FD3S. In which he spent at least more than RM100 on the game already. I am pretty sure I warned him about how money burning is this game way before he started it.... He should know that but should I tell him about it again? He have some financial situation like me so I don't want the same thing happen to me either.. Argh, frustrating. Felt like It's my bad influence bringing up attraction to this game which does not much hope. To be frank, I would rather play Initial D The arcade but it's very much more costy to play than already is. Either way..

I am already overspent my budget, Yet I just top up 20 credits into my arcade card balance. Not to mention this morning I stupidly ordered cheap Project Sekai stickers online shopping, Would I able to last until end of the month for my payment to arrive or dad send me life savings? No no, I try my best to refuse life savings money from dad and try to rely myself on more. Which is evident why I am sort of planning to make Operators Demo 3 video today.

When I got back to dorm, I realized I haven't mark and do daily tasks yet which I should do right now. As for this day, I completed Operators Demo 3 Video. Although I could throw in some funny edits. But I need study and refrences how to get the modern jokes and memes to recreate same vibe of youtube poop edit style from back then. I am sort of stuck in this retro materials as well as SFX and BGMs.

On the way back to dorm. I met this 2 girl classmate. Greeted them and ask how they are doing. Apparently, they been shopping at different mall together. The same who I visted long before with the dormmate girls, and now there's less interaction between us. One of the girl is sort of my crush but I haven't do any interaction between her. She's been keeping it to herself and her partner. They both are generally great couple with teamwork doing projects. I admire them, Think I should figure a way to become friend with them or learn from them?

It's 3:15am already, Tomorrow there's class at 2pm. I should sleep already but the recent bath at 2am was refreshing though. I could sleep after playing a bit of Project Sekai. Hmmm... About the 100 USD dollar my nephew gave me. Should I exchange it for my life savings? Thinking of 50% into RM and 50% keep it as USD....

When I was managing my wardrobe where I also store my important documents and stuff. I decided to dig everything out and organize. I don't know, put everything important inside in a locked deep in bag or suitcase so I can just take it in case of emergency? Yeah. I can do that...But at the same time I pulled out an important box, Where I put valuable stuff and old comic inside as time capsule, these. I must preserve it well. It's a red box that were supposed be a food gift box but it's now for storing important little stuff. Marked with my real name on it.

And a tote bag, with my academy results, my old picture and there's... my old drawings from middle school class. When I was form 2... Am I really the CHX / White from back then? Such foolish me, Can't help but laugh at myself when scrolling these. In this case, I must preserve it well. If times comes, One day I will open it and see how foolish I have become. God, why did I felt emotional about it. Feel like wanting to cry. But can't help I need to look forward.