8 June 2024

12PM: I was waken up by my parents facetime call. Checking on how am I am doing with a smile. My family is heading out with my dad to participate a venue. I can see my brother is going too, as usual he is camera shy and talk less. Dad asked me how is it and reason for waking up late is because both assignments and video gaming. I don't know if its accurate but YH knocked on the door at meantime and want to borrow my dorm card. Since he borrowed his to classmates friend and head down to eat.

I should get up too, it's 12pm either way.

SHOULD BE DOING ASSIGNMENTS:
Before I head out I thought a moment that I already have big fun yesterday. I should stay at dorm and do assignments. But the thing is YY need help at the mall and my friends are there. Is Arcade destroying my life? What should I do...Either way, I should head out and eat. Health still comes with first priority in mind.But still.... I can still entertain myself the same way at dorm on PC or mobile games. It just why always going out to play feel better?

MY DORMMATE ON WEEKEND:
On contrary to me who often go out. PENN & CDY my dormmate often stays at dorm, cooking their own meals with whatever they have but I can't do that myself though so it bit like Housewife and Househusband situation where the dad goes to work and mom cooks except they don't cook for me we are split to work ourselves. At very least, I get to help them take out the trash although it's only a few steps to the big bin outside by the floor. That they didn't throw them out the trash even when its full

ARCADE SESSION:
Quite alot of battles going on but i managed to win majority of the VS battles in WMMT6RRYY battled early but LisaZX joined in later. We all have quite the fight, LisaZX told me he used to own the RX-3 car data before. It looks like he was about to be ahead of me when comes to competition car models in the game itself.He is just like me he wanted to cheap out in this game franchise, But later when we are not playing we chatted alot, with YY it's mostly about the facebook news and events. Then talk about fun stuff from the game. At very least. LisaZX managed to achieve his goals in the game and we talk about grinding is definitely not the best way to play the game and came in conclusion with fun in mind is what most important. Talk about the game with LisaZX and left with Sam at 7:30pm. There's just this bit sense of guilt after playing too much of WMMT6RR and then your friends left but it's not much later anyway.Well at very least I get to play with Sam on Taiko No Tatsujin a game.

HABIT OF REACHING HELP:I talked with alot of strangers who is interested in this game that give them honest and general advices but also engage in life conversations with them. This sense of able to reach out to help others, but not much with helping myself. There's this sense of guilt after investing too much in arcade games.

EATING AT NEARBY MALAY MAMAK:It feels nostalgic, Eating roti canai like back in hometown. Order Roti Telur 2 pieces to eat as Dinner. Decided did just that after grocery food supplies shopping.

MZ & PENN BACK AFTER NET FRIEND MEET:After she got back. Talking with CDY. Noticed how formal PENN dressed. She shared the events that she was meeting with net friends for the first time. The noticeable things that are her friends are way too comfortable paying her food bills in restaurants including expensive Taxi Grab ride although CDY suggests why not just do Train Station but replied that it's slower. Anyhow, It is later revealed that the net friends were males. The reason they went too nice for a girl, at least MZ is with her. Probably the net male friends wanting to have good impression. That I understand and told them they are just being too nice but... Yeah..

4 AM:I stay up late to play some vintage RPG strategy styled Japanese game again. Then 7am, This new game is awesome but I know well I am declining myself.