13 April 2024

I was too tired, I woke up at 2pm. Saw that my brother returned and back to school to continue training again. Right... I need to prepare whatever I need for return. Now I need to brush my teeth first..

Nothing much going on today, just a regular day within the family.By 4:55pm, Me and my mom reached to deposit life savings for my bank account. Tell me to not tell dad for it, since living is harsh in cities and my mom doesn't want me to be hungry, Later supplies shopping, my mom want me to try the gravy and convenient mashed potato pack as well as canned tuna for bread. This, I never seen it before but I'll kindly take it. But there's plenty of food supplies like biscuits and such I can buy it at city instead of hometown. Saves the convenience and there are certainly stuff I already have and no need to buy twice.

By 5:44pm. Before I drive my mom back, We managed to buy bread for tomorrow's morning, at very least. My mom is good at directing me while I drive her car with her in passenger seat.

Back at home by evening. My parents at home decided to spend the time last day before I left and return to KL. But it's okay I told them that we will reunite together family again the next time we meet is probably holiday or end of semester. Since at college we have reached half of the semester period. And surely I have assignments to worry about.

The sickness is gone but the coughing is still there. I am already getting the feeling that I will be asleep by bus the next morning and returned back to the city by noon. And everything I need to do will be returned. The dorm, the arcade, my friends, the college and the assignments. Yes... I already come more confident to work more harder at college. Although there was plenty of procasanation done the time I stood at hometown.By the time I return to college, I will have Animation replacement class ready, and Speech test for English class.

Alright time to start packing (9:30pm) for the rest of the hours I spent time listening to music videos and entertainment like watching videos although I didnt play anything but I used too much time until 12:30am, which is the time to sleep and ready for early wake in the morning. There's this pressure on my chest that I will deal with these again and again I should be confident and ready to work for it like what I said earlier this evening.

(21 April 2024 Me: Wow, back then the time when I was with my family it feels good. Well still am at college and studying. I shall go back doing assignments)