20 June 2024

LAST DAY & SURVIVE (ASSIGNMENTS):
Today's the last day of the interactive media design assignment to submit. Let's work on the best we can. I forgot to dry my laundry or wash my bowl yesterday. My drowseniess have built up so much and took over my body. Well, at least I woke up by 12pm today.

Weird question but why is everyone suddenly around me use Figma.  (Discord friends) Even my other set of discord friends ask stuff about Figma app I been using it lately. Is it because I streamed to them days ago?

FINISHED FIGMA INTERACTIVE MEDIA DESIGNIt is... Finished. Checked and try to polish and errors stuff I can and submitted by 6:40pm. Hopefully this will satisfies the work needed for this semester's subject, And Once I get back I want to show this prototype I designed and show it to my parents and friends. Okay, 2 assignment left. Color Study & 2D Animation. Final Day tomorrow.

My mind is free!! But.. my body is still not adapted to it well. Like I am still in despair to work on something but suddenly free my heart have to slowly adapt back to my carefree behavior again.Anyway, I have to forfeit working on final assignments of assignments but I managed to submit the missing piece of my other 2D animation assignment which is well exaggerated procrastination. But I hope I can pass this subject. Just watercolor painting left I can work on tomorrow. For tonight at 7:50pm I will go out and eat. Not having proper meal is bad for me. And head to arcade, Although I haven't been there for 2 days but already like decades already.

The freedom of walking outside to mall to eat and play like always feels different after working indoor assignments for long time. Coincidentally when I got my order ready and find a seat to sit down while holding my Meal Tray at fast food. Adam & his father coincidentally enter to pass through here (since theres customer back door exist that leads to parking lot). We met and greeted each other. His father said how am I. I replied that I just finished my homework. Well it seem after I done eating I will meet them at arcade later. Or nevermine, they are ordering one and eat here too. I hope I dont influence other's actions too much. In fact, I like to eat in private and personal quiet space. Social Anxiety is bad for me.

I saw them sat down a seat far away themselves. In any case, I like to thank them for letting ourself eat and enjoy the meal our own.

At arcade, Patrick & Adam played again. It's not much but got the fun we need. Patrick managed to take down my venue crown that I encourages him to with his new car data Building for BMW M6, and he managed to take it down. And me and Adam's father generally cheer on them taking down my venue crown which is funnyAnyhow, On our way to return after the arcade session. I shared the issue I have with color study assignment. That is how am I suppose to paint white colored texts? Use a pen? It would be hard to use brush to write a small typeface. He managed to idea me a solution which is using a correction pen.

RETURN BY 23 or 24 OF JUNE:Since the day after tomorrow is Semester Break I would be preparing to return to hometown and then retune by July. In any case I will notify my friends in the city that I wouldn't be present that time. But at least the tough stage of final assignments is passed.