15-16 July 2024

15 July 2024

I failed to manage to turn off the Air Conditioner and let it on and me cold till 11:30am. This kind kills me portion of limited units. Yes, my dorm runs on a measurement unit that have to reload if run out. Thank god it's not severe but still, I remembered I set a timer on it but it didn't register well with the remote controller. By the time I woke up by 11:30am, my dormmate were just about to head out to college. Luckily I don't have class today, but I still need to try keep habit of waking up early. Especially tomorrow there's a program that last from morning till evening.

Sometime, when you feel tired. You cannot just sleep, because there's free time for you to do something productive or have fun. But at the same time, you are tired, What if. You just forget all that and just.. Nap on the bed?Is it the tiredness cause by me not eating enough? I head out to eat, And here at Arcade again. For this arcade session... Nevermine, I should head back. I didn't even play today, Instead. I thought sometimes, Why am I out here when I can rest and play the games I have on my PC? Or maybe make videos? Plus, there are nobody here at arcade. It be waste of time If I am just hanging around.

Maybe on the way I be able to buy the breads I actually wanted before store closed down because most of time I return by 10pm. All I did in arcade today are just customizing my car data and checking datas by the terminal unit of WMMT6RR. Alright let's head back. To dorm by 6:30pm.

16 July 2024

Woke up by 6am exactly. It's a good thing I slept by 12am with timers set on fan and clock.The dormmate girls woke very early up and already dressing formal attires ready to head out from their room in open bedroom doors. As I was going to bath with my clothing and basket

So originally I have to go to college to attend a program by 7am till 5pm. So it looked like very important program Anti Corruption to attend. But I asked my classmates what to bring at last minute just to realize when they said it's for specific code tagged students (KIAR) in our class's group chat. Kelly, my classmate asked me to check my schedule if it's listed. Which there is not, That mean, I don't need to go? Even Ken my classmates said just attend class as usual. If not, then.. I ordered a Taxi Driver just to get to college super early? Because my actual class for today Tuesday only starts this afternoon. Well, the best thing I can do is ask around and eat breakfast there.

Oh welp, all these effort for nothing. Called Taxi Driver just to get there too early. That's bit embarrassing but at very least I got my laptop bag with me just in case I need to work on something. But it's 7am, what would I do during this time? Stay there at college inside? Or return early first. Seems pointless but.

God, This felt's embarrassing, while everyone else carry light bags and even formal attires like black coat and shirts. And here I am standing around and not even attending the venue. Because I am not part of then. Even my dormmates, What to do. It's nice Kelly came up to talk with them to let me know college only opens at 8am+. At least Kelly gave me some useful information that I am grateful to her. Although I said I will just go around and eat breakfast then be at college until noon since that's when my class starts.

Anyway, I came up and joined the gathering. Although I am not boarding for the bus or van since I didn't attend the event. But question bothers me, Will there be class even though they take till 5pm which is past the class by afternoon.

Either way. I got my answers later. Found out and the classmates friends I know is gonna be split from me. Not only by subject but also time where I study by afternoon and them by morning. So it will be bit sad not in same class with them for a bit. But it will be interesting, on the plus side thinking about my month plan. I think I will go with keeping up revenue with video games for my channel. But of course education still come primary focus.