22 May 2024

WOKE UP, MY DAD FACETIME CALLED MEBy 12pm, I woke up from a phone call. It's my dad and facetime call. Greered witb a smile, my dad made fun of my bedhair. From the looks of it, I havent have hair for a month and got to it become a thick flamey hair on me. He showed me that his upgrade that he done to his work desk. Arm standing and new monitor. Planning to give me another unused keyboard in his inventory. He is def doing well. From what I know after the call is that my brother and family plan to visit me by 29th of May but it's unconfirmed since my brother have being busy in the school band that he is the saxophone leader in his group.Anyway, my dad sent me the life savings as usual amount for next month to reserve as well as paid the landlady the rent for May. So that's one less thing to worry for dad, My best news is that my recent assignment is being busy but I'd like to sent the gift of what I bought from sports car convention days.

PENN'S ANKLE SITUATIONAs I was heading out to the mall by 3:50pm. I saw CDY & Penn down the block's cafe having a meal. But by far I just noticed Penn's ankle is wrapled in thick bandages. No wonder she have troubles walking on her own where CDY assists her. Hope two of them is okay, I thought they head out to somewhere. For MZ, she got work today despite it's public holiday. Anyway, time to meet Patrick. Sam also finished his movie time within the mall.

BOARD GAME SESSION WITH PATRICK & SAMToday here meeting with Sam & Patrick. Visit the board game kiosk together, Our first board game is "Catan". And then exploding kittens but in terms of luck I am not quite lucky so I get eliminated from Patrick and Sam quite early but it's strategic and fun quite familiar with Monopoly, but the board games they do here are not like the normal one including cards game. Most were expensive, limited, more in depth compared. This "cafe" is about borrowing boards games within the premises and you pay per person how many hours you stayed starting at RM 6 capped at RM 26 at such but we ended up 2 hours and RM 16 per person but hey at least per person gets a free canned drink.As for evening we went eating at a restaurant nearby outside the mall and talks about all kinds of things like cars and arcade as well as general topic like what's the reason you live in this city. Later we go to 1U Mall again to play Initial D The Arcade & MaiMai Festival Rythm Game. And I could see Patrick placed decent amount of progress into it in his card data and I liked it.

PAYMENTS FROM YOUTUBE DELAYED BECAUSE AFTER TAXGot kinda upset that tax is only taken before the payments. Therefore my YouTube payments is now being placed on Hold. Now I gotta survive next month with from precautions. Damn it. Why. Whatever, I will have to survive this through.

MY DISCORD FRIEND WANT TO MEET ME AT 1U THIS SATQuite surprisingly since we both are Malaysian but still distanced and never met before and only by the internet that we only known as game partners. Though it is indeed surprising that he proposed to meet me at 1U this week by Saturday. It would be an opportunity for him to meet me since his family are taking him up to KL city which is where I am right now. Though I told him It's cool but nothing much for us to do together than eat, and goof around together. But it would be interesting to meet an online friend after a year.

CDY OFFERED ME SOME MEE AT 12AMDuring midnight as I was prepared to eat, then and sleep. CDY exit the bedroom and talked me asking that if I am eating late at night. I said: "Yes." Then she show the leftover noodle. It's not alot or warm but it's something, I accepted her offer since she take it as it the food will be wasted if nobody eats it so, as return I will help wash today's dishes. And it's a deal. But I boiled fast noodle to eat anyway.