22 April 2024

By the 8:40 am morning, as I am heading out to college by walking there 30 minutes before class starts. Even though I woke up by 7:40am, Looks like my dormmates head out already judging by the lock being hang on outside of the main door. Hm, I better walk faster on my way to college.

Arrived at 9am, think it's too early and nobody seems to be here. Well, No harm arriving earlier since you have some time yourself to work on assignments or rest before class starts. As expected of Seniors, arriving earlier than usual.

Classmates arrived at 9:30pm, Its good I guess. As classmates enters class one by one, At 10am, witnessing other classmates either play games or do various types of assignments only to realizes I am attending illustration class which I didn't partake this morning and thought it's a replacement class for 2D animation. But it's the same teacher and the same classmates and the way how we sit as well as position. I'm not sure If whether it's okay for me to stay in the class lol.

During the class, my classmates and I sits and do our works while lecturer checks on stuff and teach new techniques for their assignments. The lecturer is fine for me to stay while I work on other assignments. Ken, my classmates we talked together alot. While I worked on my assignments little by little.Later after their class, we stayed at same class since the next English class together is also gonna be at same class with our bags and seats yep. JJ, Ken and I played around together with Genshin Impact Funny Tiermaker and it's fun. Later I went out to eat nearby the college. Ken also joined in as well, the conversation just get better like topics about rare anime gems that we don't know as well. And it's humorous.

Today's English class is very memorable, although the other side of the class is quiet. We been given the time to talk and discuss about the Drama scripts to write that should be prepared for the end of semester as Final assignments. Ken, and Kelly gathered around me since I am the script writer and tasked to write down the details of the story then have my classmates and lecturer debriefed by It. I think I should try with stuff similar to secretary more.

As it gets better, I let myself go and let me be myself with my classmates since them making jokes while trying to seriously try to make this work together including myself is hilarious as hell. Of course, Kelly for a few days she's been absent so I messaged her that she thanked me for giving concerns though she finally arrived today.But unfortunately I am unable to use the free time to do Papercraft of Project Sekai then gift it to my friend JJ. Then planned we should do online meeting probably using Discord or other platform for the meet. To settle the roles, characters to assign, as well as the general script & plot for the Drama we gonna do for at least 10 minutes. This is gonna be entertaining and also stressful I guess, Since I am easily distracted by my low laughing point. My lecturer find it interesting that I can do self entertainment very well that I would laugh at anything my friend said.

Now that mentioned I have been resting at college for 1 hour after end of class and there would be English Drama Discussion meeting by 8:30pm so, It is advisable to go check-in Wangan Terminal quickly at arcade then return to prepare.

The IT Tech of the college also gifted me cute small gifts. A Hello Kitty rubber wrist band and also tiny flashlight toy as keychain. Doesn't suit my age but I will take it.

Oh my god haha, The 3rd door of the toilet in college gets stuck. And I cannot pull open. Need someone on the other side to push it inward. Thank goodness I have my smartphone and call the IT tech for help and they still haven't return yet. Well it's 6pm. And actual closing time is now.

The arcade session? Nah, don't mention it. Got something more important to do actually. Barely hour there and I left. Only used the RX-3 Card Data. Battled someone, and 1 game then left. Before that, I gave away to a stranger that I met before who passed to buy LisaZX's card. Maybe he thought he need to pay. Maybe I need to be clear with my wording. Like it's a gift from card to card data and reasons why It's obsolete to me and better if give it to new players like that. He thanked me but I said no need to thank.

Bought some snacks on the way and Got back by 8:00, Taking a bath is always to go after a day. So I don't have to sleep in sweaty but hot environment (my bedroom)

At 8:30pm we carried onwards with our meeting, Only Me and Ken made it first into the google meet. The rest like JJ and Kelly joined in afterwards. It's quite a while we discussed our Drama script and continued it since this afternoon.So far we have finally chose and settled characters & roles. The whole classs / classmates have been assigned which role fits and we asked around for ideas and theorizes. The rest of the class doesn't really realizes, Except MZ and YH. They willing to listen longer. Later we carry onwards to discord with me screensharing the scripts.Eventually we reached point everyone sleeps and it's left me and Ken we writes the scripts together but since it's too late now we called it a day and he need to sleep by 12am. Plus there's other assignments to work with. So this can put on hold.

I watched a YouTube video about how scary is the Office chair without safety checking will explodes and severely injured someone because of springs with gas something something. I panicked then refused to sit on it because of it. Because I been sitting on this office chair quite some time now. Now I am sort of fear sitting at office chair. Although they say like it's as rare as, But I still sit down normally but careful about applying weight to it often now.