6 April 2024 - Tomb Sweeping Day

Happy birthday me! It's 5am, Dad have to remind us to wake up early and have mom drive us to somewhere a bit far with dad's Subaru Forester off to specific Graveyard for Tomb-Sweeping Day. Thanks to my days in KL City. I am much more swift and prepared compared to before.

Car Talk is very interesting with grandmother. Often talks about old times with my mom, like how she met my dad and old school love and rough days in life where people need to be independent and house works unlike modern days.That one of my mom's sister is starting to farm for vegetables and raises Chickens. Just like how the days back then my mom does where meat are expensive and usually self raised chickens taste good and thanks to skills taking care of them.

The consequences of me returning back hometown too early... is... I think I will be missing english and 2D animation class for next week. Except Color Study and Interface design but I still have to choose a day at hometown to work on my assignments. Probably good idea to show my parents how is it like I am working on homework.

Today's Tomb sweeping day, the sun is good. Also Good meeting other relatives as well as respectful pray towards the gravestones. As well as Pay a visit to their exquisite house. I Tried to actively converse with everyone in the living room, tries to keep my positive and active attitude, eventually dozzed off to sleep after talking about times at KL city as well as theirs. Well, not much details to share here but good reminder what the hell happened for me.

For this time, We decided to Eat out somewhere in far near the village and small town. My mom are able to meet my dad's old friends. My grandmother liked it because she is able to enjoy the meals of her old town flavors. Pretty sure it's similar feel to my hometown eatery as well.My Younger Brother requested me to send him to school that he have musical training at 1pm. That I could drive my mom's toyota or dad's subaru for added challenge and of course I went for more challenge just to meet even more challenges because of broken down traffics so decided to go around for my brother's destination. It's not hard but certainly good experience.I Planned my arcade buddy to reserve empty card for me to buy because im planning to help registering car in MYS or story mode services. In the future, That If I need.

This evening Inplayed GT7 for a while then Try out Tom Clancy's Breakpoint. Although my discord online friend noticed it and wanted to invite me to play it with him using friend pass. I didn't know Ubisoft have such thing. For dinner my mom take me out instead of cooking. My brother suggested Burger King but he is also fine with McDota but eventually chose McDota instead. Wanting to sponser but my mom refuse again. But surely we all enjoyed the special of this fast food only ever existed in this town of ours.

Haven't eat the local dishes and special for a long time so let's enjoy it with my younger brother and mom. My brother said he haven't eat much expensive or fast food the time I was in KL. So it is special to dine in McDota. Later my mom help me shop hygiene supplies for me since knowing prices is expensive in KL and cheaper in hometown.

For the night, Test out NFS unbound on the PS5. And too bad. Along with the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint I can't play it on PS5 directly after I return.