4 March 2024 - Exciting entries for the day

Woke up at 12pm. Prepare and settle breakfast with Toast, planned to go out with YH but he says he will head out much more later using Taxi before today's class which is 2pm. So I decided to head out myself. Plus I need to save.

So everytime I walk through the streets I see sun rays tries to kill everyone walking through the roads. Civilian cars, Luxury sports car that you don't usually see it in hometown. Traffic jam, Truck make beeps, Lots of industrial noises. Everything man made possible and only have it non possessed by grass and small trees.

For Today's English class, Debate is humorous as hell. While us boys make up funny BS and eventually got mutual respect and no valid debate were made meanwhile the girls makes striking statements and debates that make the boys entertained. My class/dormmate MZ is cooking as hell with her debateNext up for our English class; Debate Boys vs girls which gender is better in relationships. Judging how boys vs the girls performed in debates between ourselves we will be absolutely demolished.

I felt outperformed by many people bcuz i witnessed Ken do amazing Electrical Pianos that he can do multiple memes song and popular notes for few seconds which is amazing already and amazing talk in today's debate. I wonders if there's anything I can show that is unique and skilled for me to others.

Forgot to mention I have the IT tech of the college install Adobe Animate on my laptop for three 2D animation class.

All the writing and entries here feels very rushed and less details. I want to find a good time to write them but afraid I would have forgotten after a while.

Today's arcade session is really fun. I was the one starting to use "R2" the most underperforming car in the game WMMT and managed to get 3 win streak with it. Hakone is a swift 1st place full win based on how agile this ladybug is. That is till the point SKY joined in with R2 too. And one point friends and friends of him wanted to use my R2 for the joke and troll as well.

I didn't have much credit to play but we have tons of fun with just a few matches. I even managed to contend well with zF with my ARISTO. Patrick returned from work and he felt great with it, decided to join the battle after me for him to contend with other R-50 users. 

I noticed there's the announcement board of the competition Taiko No Tatsujin tournament that could lead a travel to Japan. In which I forwarded the news hours ago to Patrick by image. Looks like the kid the other day was right after all.

Adam and his dad arrived too and do local versus battles with SKY and zF. The veterans and great friend of two. And he managed to win against them twice despite the age, probably he dropped their guard a bit probably because Adam is a child. Either way, today's somewhat exciting days.

Here I am, eating fast noodle as Supper very late at the night as 1am. Probably because I didn't eat anything other than Toast for morning and Restaurant at evening.. I should have buy Cereal or Bread, or just leftovers from cafe... Yeah, I can do that tomorrow.Right, Assignment I can finish it by tomorrow since there's no class and it's a day before next subject arrives.

Meanwhile my hometown friend who is also love and addicted to WMMT that he is also plays emulators version same as me. Is now studying non meta cars that can be as good as metas. I played Dummies Vs Noob on ROBLOX for hours until 4am. It is really fun, Thinking about streaming it or something.