18 March 2024

While I was taking a bath, I have another shower idea. Is to use those typography and graphic design disciplines and techniques I picked up, I could use it as promotional poster for myself. That is Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Story Mode Server or Pilot Service, that's right.

And If I can do service like these. I get to play their cars myself for free and skip using my own credits to play my car data. But of course, if any credit is lost in process like I almost broke Story mode streak and restart myself, I will. Use my own credit that is. My method of communication is through my phone numbers. I am unsure if I wont mention the charge is free since they pay for their own credits in each story mode Chapters. And then the visuals of the posters should be BGM, meters, backgrounds, typography in minds.

Now I mentioned about money, I need to start saving to buy stationary and cereal... or just ask YH for few packs of bread he have from yesterday.

For today afternoon by 1pm. Me and the girls, MZ, CDY and Pen to go out by Grab Taxi together. To be frank their English language might not be the best but their skills in handiworks and thinking is good. That I must respect them, At the college, I gave away one of my few Project Sekai stickers to my good classmate friend JJ. Although he felt a bit guilty for taking it but I said it's fine because it's stickers. Other than that, he questioned where did I buy this and seems interested that he wanted one as well for other project sekai groups.

For this English class we learned future and present tense, Quite funny to feel like kindergarden schooling again but it's part of the process to be better in speeches and presentation. Guessed that's the purpose of the class itself. Before the class ends, Entire class itself discuss about the drama we coming up for the end of the semester. We all propses ideas and such, bring up funny ideas and jokes but sort of what lectuerer assisted saying how Progmatic, Activists, Reflectors and Theories people could be. During the class, I keep getting distracted from making the Story Service Meter Pilot slash Service for WMMT in my local arcade since I want to look for people to work in that. Since it's face to face it will be good. Yes, looking for good images and editing be done in my adobe programs and then ask the college to print it for me.

She said Progmatic people usually have ideas but want to get it done faster without much steps, Reflectors usually follows and agree ideas proposed, Activists can come up full of ideas and stuff but no conclusion. And then there's Theories people, who track and write make sure what's lacking and need to note but cannot think up idea. I think that's me. Since I am suited to keep records and type stuff down my keyboard at laptop. and another reason the decided directors to choose me as the script writter that I volunteered.

Sadly, by the time I am done designing this cheap poster of mine. The college was closed, hence I cannot do the printing here unless I do it outside. Surely I should also eat then shop for watercoloring stationaries before heading to arcade.

Before I leave the school premises, I saw PEN and others are attending music club so is K. My classmate friend, Never seen others able to communicate so nicely, haven't felt jealousy for long time.

Went to nearby stationary store and printed the poster I made for RM 1.5 and then the watercoloring is essentials like pigments and plate including eraser for RM 16.7. Before I knew it, I am already overspending my budget. Time to do Withdrawal I guess. (6pm)

Looks like the PUBG mobile tournament that been occupying at the mall already packed up most of the time and ended at centre circle of the mall.

Ow. I got caught. Looks like the Arcade employee approached me and says it's not allowed to paste these small posters at the terminal. Hm, Seems I have to keep it in my bag's folder for now. So it was employee's one remove the whole poster thing before at arcade? I mean there's other player who mess with it but I think I figured. Sad, Should I go kindly ask for permission?

I asked one of the closer arcade employees and he is sorry that it's not allowed to have small posters around like that. Yeah, I sort of reflect myself. I mean, this is just arcade and game. I shouldn't mind too much about it. I felt a bit sad leaving the arcade and there seems to be no one around to battle. I mean, come on, it's Monday. Why am I expecting someone to show up? Anyway, I spent 30 minutes playing Project Sekai with no one around and just music blazing from cabinets with aircond. The male arcade employee today seems to be very happy. And decided to walk up and talk to me he saw me playing project sekai then score another full combo on expert song. And then he asks me about the amount of car data I have. So, for this arcade session I used 4 credits to play WMMT. (rm12)

Thinking about it, returning early is not a bad idea. On the way I went through the same mall cafe to get the fried rice for RM 4.6.

I realized I spent alot today on the way back to dorm. Top up my mobile internet service provider, minor fees with printing and bank withdrawal, dining at mixed rice restaurants, bought watercoloring materials, then fried rice for cheap prices. It is not simple or cheap to live in big cities. Hope my revenue come in nicely at end of the month.

For some reason, I decided to play with YH when midnight hits, although he initially knocked on my door and asked first but I decided to join him in his bedroom later after I quit playing a bit of WMMT emulator and talking with discord online friend. Probably because I wanted the breads from YH himself but he said it's been left in his hometown and not with him right now.Before me and him play GTA:Online, He decided to spend some time playing Forza Horizon 5 and got me interested so that I try play it on his laptop and he show me the cars selection and details of it. Such as VIPER ACR's meter glow up with the logo when redlining.

and his controller comes with back pedals. So I can take advantage of it and try launch control without TCS in his game. Later I show him about GT7 and how is it realistic in photography and details as well as pure engines sounds, he love it. Then jokes about wanting to buy PS5 and GT7 too as a joke. Just like that, we played GTA:Online Drug Wars Stories together until 4pm. I decided to call it a day, I am beyond tired and I cant keep my eyes open but I am satisifed enough before sleeping.