20 April 2024

At 11:40am, while I was sleeping. My dad suddenly called me. Said he want to meet me somewhere like a mall in Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang which is next to the famous Petronas Twin Tower. Says I gotta be there by 1:30pm or 2pm, Which mean it's better if I set off by 1pm. I am expecting to meet his colleagues. Wonder what to bring hmmm...

Another customer contacted me asking for more details for story service. I mean, I only have one card so If I were be doing one at time then I have to quickly finish it for another.

Spent quite a while chatting with real life gamer friends and realized it's 1:40pm and I haven't eat yet. Let's prepare to meet dad. He said he would bring me somewhere to eat If I haven't eat yet.

I am happy for my friend that I managed to share in WMMT6RR You can obtain titles by retiring on certain map's specific area. at train stationI have to wait few minutes to board the next one. So in total it's gonna be 30 minutes-ish for Train Station to get to where I shall meet with my dad.

It's 2:20pm, and heading there then sit at the train for around 30 minutes it's gonna be a while. I should scavenge a seat to sit down because its gonna be crowded soon since its public transport in city after all but I can chat and play on my phone for some time or just rest

Alright I reached 1Utama, since my dad called me and said he's further delayed time to around 3:30-4pm since he is stuck at traffic jam. I guess I can wander around here at next stop a bit and probably look for my dear friend that I chatted earlier on the app.

Just as I arrived to 1U the arcade my friend sent me a picture of him at the mall arcade I usually go to. And then my dad called me that it's probably not good timing for it but it just depends. So I am a bit frustrated and should decide for myself what to actually do. Plus I didn't bring my laptop out and can't do assignments out here. Probably should just look for somewhere to eat first.

What to do.... Return to dorm and do assignments? Check In how is the arcade in regular map for activity? To meet my friend? Or do I hang around until my dad can make it or not. Just eat somewhere first, Yeah.. out of all, Walking seems valid. That's because I don't want to be spending most of the time just walking around aimlessly, maybe I will just eat at Burger King or something to fill my stomach first at the mall.

Just like that, I ate a meal at Burger King using coupon with reasonable price. And sat till 3:40, I also acknowledge my real life friend's presence and I am going to check on the arcade soon.

Recently MZ's new job made her often return at late 11pm. Hopefully everybody is okay on her end. My dad said he couldn't make it today, meanwhile I am just getting engaging with other arcade buddies and friends in WMMT6RR, and the funniest thing to do get special car retire titles from Time Attack. That YY wanting to the Hakone unique title by finding the special stone monument, while Sam is good at locating it especially knowing on the Hiroshima Night time "Can't wait for Cherry Blossom" which I made it on my brother's car data countach too. Plus, Bingo Challenge combined.

Quite interesting of what happened. The Technician of the arcade arrived and the other employees happily chatted with them. Upon meeting by eyes we greeted each other with friendly smile. Oddly enough the technician offered a play with me and requested to use my card data and played with it. As well as offering in total of 2 games and I said woah, thanks but why? And he doesn't say why and continue to play with me a smile. Although he is not that skilled he had fun. YY joined in the battle as well, me using the Data Car Corolla sedan on my brother's card data. And the technician used mine and want to try out my car data in WMMT6RR. While he was playing, the employees were watching him behind and glad to see this technician of the arcade.
 I was wondering why he doesn't want to use his card data and wanting to use mine that got me curious. Thanks to the credit that technician offered. I managed to take down a crown venue in the game on Kobe area, afterwards when I am done playing I walked towards the counter in the arcade to find and thank the technician for offers but he left already. So I decided to send thanks regards to their employees. So I am pretty grateful today. YY pointed out to me and that is this arcade today is high on activity today. Even arcade on Pokemon Ga-Ole.

Interesting enough, Sam owns himself a Nintendo Switch and plays Taiko No Tatsujin as well. Earlier we played with two game of Taiko No Tatsujin in arcade for some times and we had tons of fun. Showing me songs that have low as 1 star on Extreme, and songs that are short. We both on par playing similar difficulty so theres no remorse.

While I am taking a rest somewhere I noticed YY and having alot of fun and laugh playing with the Jasmine family in battles again. Damn, it's quite lively around here. By the time it's already 7:50pm, can't believe I decided to stay here almost all day. My dad said he couldn't make it so it's called off, I still worries my assignment that need to do though.

When everyone have left, including Sam which he have to go out with all his younger and similar friends. That they are also a gamer look with Bluetooth headphones at neck and shoulder bag. They looks so cool today. Not that I am jealous to have such friends but I just find it that it's cool. YY decided to leave the doll he got it from claw machine earlier where 3 of me, YY and Sam interacting and plays the Pokemon Ga-ole arcade that cost more for a single game compared to WMMT6RR.

But based off his activity today, his bank account is insane. That he played alot and still go trading around card data. Not sure if he have a job or actually earning but his old geezer dad showed up at arcade and I am simply tell they are supposed to have dinner but waiting for YY which is his son. I approached and greeted his dad that know we both are friends and try to make safe conversation between him. Afterwards he lefts. Which is right after Sam left.

Before I left. It was Jasmine and his family and instead of playing we talked for a long while about cars and then life. Although he was playing with YY earlier.Since he is into car topics, I brought up stuff about Top Gear and there. Long conversation initiated, that showed his love for cars, not like collecting them in a way. He collects magazines as such so he understands and knows better about the cars. The most common topic is about how is the popular car Supra famous for its heavy block 2JZ that holds boost that can dominate very high horsepower and the CVT transmission that is found recently on modern family cars and knowledge that actual Automatic cars is expensive but last for long long 10 years but CVT last around like 3 years since they are not well handle for high power. Slowly moved onto JDM cars topics then the WMMT game history like how back then in 3DX+ they don't come in few person but whole group that is like almost 50 players for places back then like 20 cabinet of them and possible for reservations then arcades take this as advantage for business and the last time he remembered for tournaments for the game is travel to Australia for this. Then talk about Life that game is easy but Society is not, why is it not recommended to work in same company and workspace with friends and relatives but it doesn't help contribute to community much and money hangout is the issues. Most of the talking are done by him and I tried my best to keep myself interested and related to the topic all the time and not stay silent. Anyway, his wife and son arrived then plan to leave now.

I think i spent way over my budget because of recent purchases...Beside just a few Burger King, I bought cereal, reloading the mobile phone services, buying Bandapassport then reloaded some arcade credits. Combined its looks like alot under few days. I guess I'll wait for the day my payment arrives?

Settle my dinner with burger king again which is bad that it includes of alot of fats and stuff but i am skinny and kinda underweight enough so its okay like this for a day? But there's this meal I ordered the quality is just bad and sprite drink is bad like did that mess up in Kitchen recently???This afternoon the meal was delicious and on point gourmet but what happened? Bleh, the Sprite drink doesn't even taste like one. I guess I will carry on.

I remembered the other day when LisaZX and Patrick happened to be at same arcade they brought up the message and told me they sent each other in the other arcade recently and afterwards they happened to be at same arcade together today but with me so I brought them and talked together. Aint friendship just nice.