10 July 2024

Heaviest lucid dream. With discord app on my phone. And a bot on that server, I am input a command to do anything in real life. Like "/teleport" then input the place or number coordinates and it will teleport me to that place in real life of course I intend to hide that power from families so it wont get out of hand or anyone knows. But In the dream I am using on my greed. I used it to: arrived early at a meeting, accidentally teleport out from the car when trip with family but my dad called me instead and thought I sneaked out and became upset, one time I lost battery to phone and have to beg a kid to let me use their phone and use that power but it need the bot in the server too to work.

Welp, soon later my mom woke me up from dream and she asks me to scissors open flour pack. It's 10am. I better get ready and packed, my dad happen to brush his teeth and out for errands.

Before 12pm, My mom & I help me organize with new luggage bag over the new bag. Even then she still decides to help me see the old bag which were much harder to carry. But making my mom laugh myself would be the least I can do.Probably because she wanted to do an effort since she doesn't have work or much caretaker to work on. And she most of the time be housewife to cook and exercise herself maybe it's good thing for her to utilize her old skills to help the family which I guess I will let her do. She occasionally reminds me to come back sometimes back to hometown like weekend for 1 or 2 days with her Sponser. she thinks of working on jobs for income for family but she have to research what suits and profitable for her first. Which she told me herself.

At 2pm, My dad started to depart to take my brother and me for my return to KL city in his car.

My last few minutes were wanting to help my mom washing the dishes but my mom said it's okay and we hugged each other before getting on the car. If I actually have times and holidays, I will plan to return to hometown to visit my family.Toilet break on the road at 4pm. Most of the time were my dad and brother sharing similar interests in conversations. Especially automobiles, AI, and innovative designs. And I sometimes joins in an topic.

At 5pm, We arrived in the KL city. Even the sector and road I am familiar with, Here. We meet troubling traffics and luxury foreign cars. And after tough GPS navigation. We got into the parking lot of 1Utama. The troubles is my dad finding a parking space. Through the open parking space I remembered there's a go kart situated within which I been there before with Online friends & arcade buddies.

My brother's primary interest is Premium Sports Shoes. Accompany with my dad, he also checked out electronics stores. With the time we have, In this big big mall. We have surfed alot. Found few interests but not all, even new frame and lens espeically T-shirts my brother caught interests in, It just he refrain from buying them since he wanted to save his money and it's better to invest these in Hometown instead where expense in big cities is alot.

Even plain T shirt and sweater can cost as much as RM 180 just because the brand is good. Small times like us can't afford it. But anyway, we ate at a exquestie restaurant. We only a big plate of our meals. 3 members can even go up to RM 100 of at single dine. It's what service and taxes like 10% kills it. Simply ordering nothing but water you are already throwing in RM 17 or so. Anyway. This mall still have habits of giving consumers lost in maze. Even I came here few times but still get lost here. Yes, it was on our way back to Parking lot.
My brother and my dad signed up Awareness campaign back in hometown. That for cancer people. The point is, If you are willing to trim to bald your hair. The third parties will donate for the campaign, and you will be also compensateted with money for doing so, My brother. Who is 17 years old. Willing to do it, I was bit shocked when hearing the news he wanted to do this days ago but he is ready for it.Personally I think since he is young and growing, He will be fine and will grow his handsome hair back but thinking about it. He said that he wondered how his new hairstyle will grow like which is very true and positive thinking. My dad, who is almost bald wanting to do it... So many after 10 days since my return to KL City. I wanted to see how bald younger brother looks like.

Dad have to bear alot of financial burden. My parents have to take care of my brother's critical educational needs or he will end up without good certificates like me. If that happens, my dad will be desperated. That he might think he is a failed father so I am not sure how can I help my brother on that. I have to devote my heart in studying this thing the very best I can.

Well, tomorrow I gotta walk to college and perform the register ation of my next semester. the arcade buddies and arcade can wait till next day. After my luggage being placed at my dorm. Some stuff I can return to my family. We hugged and said goodbye with positive face. It isn't first time so it be alright to not appear in household for at least a month again. Well, if there's holiday I can consider to come down by bus to visit my family.After they left , I begin cleaning the place pretty hard. Organizing what's should be placed, Cleaning dusts, Repacking stuff. Organizing food supplies. And stuff. Then finally head to take a very long bath to clean myself with oil stains and dusts I got. Maybe I should sleep or finish what need to be done on PC.