8 May 2024

WOKE UP LATE
By 9:30am, which is the time I should be departing to college. Luckily the lecturers informed that she will he slightly late. For YH, He have opt-out for absent to class due to his sickness. I decided to call Taxi Grab Driver by 10pm.

DRY CAKE FOR CLASS MATEThere's this box of drycake I still haven't eat yet. The other box I have got infested by ants and is inedible, which was total waste, I wanted to eat this box too but at the same time I want to get it to my classmate Ken... despite my situation should I save it for myself or give it entirely to him? Or better, share it with him after class.Sadly, When I hand over to him. He noticed its moldy and expired already its not noticeable but ken noticed too bad I have to throw it away. That was bit disappointing. But he is still enthusiastic in the drama that requires rehearsal very soon.

LUNCH WITH MZ, KEN, PEN AND CLASSMATESAfter the colour study class, I managed to get the movie mood boards assignment done and I love it. At afternoon I met up with classmates MZ, Pen, Ken and one other classmates to have lunch together, it aint much of close friends conversations together but moment like this will be treasured in the future. That's what I have in mind so it's another reason why I don't speak too much and enjoy the time being.

E-COMMENCE FLOWCHART, EARLY AFTER CLASS TIME 3PMFor the interactive media design class, Lectuerer debrief us more about the E-commerce in general and the basic, stuff like Loyalty membership that customer get discounts if spend enough minimum spendings, login/register functions, Invoice since online bankings takes turn process as well as receipts for customer to review the purchases. But it's all talking and no demonstrations. It was a bit boring but I hope I got every dot down. Just to share with Kelly since she was absent, and weirdly I am happy that my classmates is able to rely on me. But at the same time, I sometimes keep advices like you can try ask the other classmates to see if they give different responses just in case my answers weren't always on point or solid. The assignment is that we must team up into Group of 2 and work on a specific product for E-commerce website. Some choose Clothing, Shoes, Essentials Oils, and for me it's "Figurine" yes, statue of anime or 3D fictional characters since its related to my recent possession and my teammates agreed so we went along on this.

MZ FORGOT HER KEYS AND CARDS AFTER CLASS SO I RETURNED TO HERLike always, I am often be the one last to leave the classroom and responsible to shut off the lights and air conditioners. But this also seems allow me to notice anyone left their stuff on table or anything unsettled left behind. And MZ forgot her keychain that I am able to quickly returned to her after she check her backpack that something is missing but I also noticed that she got sick.

MZ IS SICK, SO IS SOME OF CLASSMATESYes, she is Sick, so is some of our classmate. Is it because of me infected others back then? I feel back but nobody have pointed out to that is me. This made most of the people here wear masks and even recently the IT of the college have to desensitize the rooms.

HELP THE GAME CLUB AS SECRETARY AT FRIDAYI remember I agreed to help the president of PC Game Anime club from college this Friday 10 May Hari Raya, sadly the other members were busy and possibly at Work so only me who agreed to help will come by 12pm on that day. Probably I have more free time than everyone and It felt right to help as secretary of the club.

ARCADE SESSION 2 GAME OF TAIKO WITH SAMEven though I told myself that I wouldn't play much arcade but foolish me still done it, for sake of having fun with friends. I even hold back just to let him win without noticable cue in WMMT6RR after winning him once. But it was a fair handicap set by me.

LEFT ARCADE BY 6:50PM, OUTSIDE RAINING AND STILL SUNSETThis time, today I left the arcade by 6:50pm. Compared to going out and coming back at late night. This felt better since the sun haven't fully set yet and it's raining outside. So cold breeze air never bother me.

LAYING ON BED, WANT TO BE LAZY BUT ALSO FAST NOODLE DINNERSince I haven't opt out for dinner, I am tired and want to nap on bed by evening but couldn't but eventually later i got up to deal with Laundry and cook a good fast noodle dinner for myself to settle and save some from dinner.