12 May 2024

7 AM SLEEP
Drama is coming and we have 0 rehearsals, Oh my god.

WOKE UP BY 2 PM, PARENTS FACETIMEAbout the desk and dad plan to buy arm desktop for me. Saw them going to eat lunch through their cams. Like wise they always give a kind advice to take care of my health and I recovered from sickness.REHEARSAL FOR DRAMA SCRIPT DUE TO POSTPONED CLASSMy lectuerer of English class asked students whether it's okay to postpone the class from Monday To Thursday. And everyone voted yes, Looks like she picked up and learnt that we haven't even prepared and rehearsal the drama show. And decided to give us more time before the day, it's a blunt hint I only noticed.

LEFT THE DORM WITHOUT UMBRELLA, HOPE NO RAINAt 6:30pm I walked out to have dinner outside. But one thing I noticed on my bag is that I didn't carry the retractable umbrella and remembered yesterday I left it hanging at laundry room for drying after big rain. Hopefully it won't rain tonight or I am screwed.

LOOKING AT MY OWN ARM, AM I GETTING SKINNYSince I been eating less and less even sometime ignores lunch and breakfast I grown close to being underweight similar to my brother that I can tell looking at mirror yes yesterday and my own forearm while walking pass the street. It's becoming 7pm so the sun is yellowish with cold breeze. Well not much cold breeze because traffics is everywhere and I am walking by the side of the roadAlthough this evening Sam and YY asked whether I go to arcade soon. I said yes but can't guarantee

BATTLES WITH PATRICK USING UNDERTUNED CAR AND FEEL GOODRecently in WMMT6RR the arcade video game, I have a non fully tuned RX-3 and compete my buddy Patrick, who were using a fully-tuned but handicapped car model selection as the Corolla Sedan. He sees it as fair share of handicap to himself and seems good to me. Since I also use a handicap that is strong model but non-fully tuned. But still able to win him by majority, but maybe I feel bad that I put too much effort to beat him despite it but he wanted to join in 4-way battles just like everyone including me. So the arcade session end up with me having 6 wins streak of local versus battles and one story mode chapter clear.

PATRICK AND SAM MEETS IN TAIKO NO TATSUJINAs we were talking about zF the veteran player as he arrived. Me and Patrick played a coop session with Taiko No Tatsujin with him. Sam arrived and I waved at him, Patrick noticed that it's a friend of mine. Speak of the devil, we were was talking about Taiko No Tatsujin and there is mention of him. But his arrival is expected since he asked me whether I am at the mall's arcade or not and I said I will be there myself. And just like that, Both of them immediately drew each other as a friend since both of them are seasoned Taiko No Tatsujin Player. Sam have a skill that he is able to score a drum roll double the times as most players that can turn from an average drum roll in Taiko No Tatsujin Arcade from 50 to 100 and sometimes almost 200 if the drum roll is very long. Patrick is surprised to see this trick during a coop play with him, the question that ask each other "How long have you been playing Taiko No Tatsujin" is a generally great question in making friends between them two. Of course I didn't talk much but I am also sometime in conversation with them. Eventually they got added with each other's contact on social media. Later there is a topic and showcase about car data in WMMT6RR since 3 of us happened to be also WMMT player.

But honestly I am happy that I made Patrick a new friend. Since I am aware myself me is not enough to be a good friend to keep in content with others. It's bit self pity but I like what I did.

PATRICK GOES ON BUSINESS TRIP DAYS LATER TILL END OF MAYBefore we do farewell between 3 of us. Patrick mentioned that he will be in a business trip days later, which means I probably won't able to see him until end of month. But there's a special request towards me and Sam. That he wanted to do the wmmt bingo challenge at end of the month which is 30 May. And accepted with no hesitation. But beside that, Sam is very well known in the game taiko no tatsujin he feels confident that we can ask him anything for the game and he can answers for it. Funny for me who is good at answering interactions And WMMT