18 April 2024

Since LisaZX is too busy to sell me my card and possibly ignore me, not sure what happened but I won't dig into it. So I went look for YY. To me he seems immature and unskilled but it's what makes him a good friend maker to everyone. Since day ago I saw him selling similar car datas on the very same Malaysia facebook group I'm in then notice him by his car data and name which I am familiar with, and not his account or real name. Although I don't know his real name yet.

I guess when comes to making friends we just need to be more humble and not the main character entire time. Either way I finished bath in the morning and it's 8:40am, time to eat the cereal I bought last night.

Man, more assignments coming in. It's good nothing much going on in this replacement English class today except just some classmates and me plays a bit of video game like GTA:V. Mock Speech test that is.

So far, my speech is seems half-assed. There's contexts and topics but forgot too quickly. so I need to calm myself and should take advantages of points to mark out, My classmates Ken seems to do it very nicely at handling. He can speak out alot of contents but too long that 5 minutes limit is up and haven't give a conclusion and later parts. But it's expressive and humourous I wanna give it a prop to that. Lectuerer says we can take advantage of presentation for visual cues for audience and yourself. Hmph.

The English Class's Drama script need to be planned up, only week left before lecturer wanting to know where's the stuff at. God. is this what after-mid term semester feels like.Today's I cant stop having stomache and continually wanting to go toilet and take a dump. what did I eat anything wrong today... Whatever, 2D Animation, for this week's assignment animating batman logos from one to another version. Not hard but time and precision required. Crap..... more assignments.

After end of class, I feel drained. Decided to sit down and relax not doing anything. And then when I browse through my list of to-do stuff that is next to assignments. there's this I reminded myself that I should print and do Papercraft of cute character from Project Sekai. and make one for myself and then JJ my classmates who is also fan of Project Sekai. Conviniently, The librarian of the college has returned and I can request for High quality papercraft prints on their printer, this make me delighted slightly from tired mind of mine. The Japanese manual itself, Kanade, Kohane and N25 Miku. Yes.

Decided to sit longer at college before it closes by 6pm. I recieved a message that YY is willing to come to the WMMT6RR arcade tomorrow, to sell me that card of his blank for merely cheap price than ZX arcade buddy offered for RM15. As I was planning to do GUEST services for others as well as benifiting myself, well just need to priortize stuff like assignments that come into first before others. Which Is a hassle and I need to get this over.

My dad is coming up to KL to meet me by Saturday, wanting to handover the backpack my dad ordered for me. Wow.... Alright then I should mark it down in important to do list. I am a bit peckish so I was thinking that I should use the Burger King coupon to eat somewhere but at same time I wanna save my budget.. Sitting outside the arcade with my laptop, feeling sleepy decided to rest a little.

There was only confidence in working on the 2D Animation meanwhile sitting next to arcade. That I am somewhat happy when managed to work on a few frame but there's big step of progress to go. Until the monitor acting up again that ruin my focus. God.

But the monitor juggles doesn't bother me much so I continue make some progress bits by bits on 2D animation assignments. Man tomorrow I should bring my laptop and work on it.

Finally got the aero I want on the Nissan Fuga, and took down the Mt. Taikan Crown with ARISTO. The run was significantly terrible but still got it anyway. I am not expecting it to hold for long time but feels good and even got new aero too on the ARISTO in WMMT6RR. Really aids the stress I am having from the assignments

Before I left, the arcade asked me about my recent being that I wasn't here for a week. Thought I played less, but no I just returned back to hometown.

Looks like the coupon my dad gave me at Burger king actually worked, I ordered a small meal for RM 7.9 it's not much but sounds good. I will tell my dad when he got here by Saturday.

YH's laptop ran into a problem where he connected to internet but it doesn't run, Tried to aid and run but no solution but at very least my classmates and I tried to help him, his laptop it's always offline for this afternoon class. So I was wondering if I see him I'mma ask him what I can do and how is it now tonight. When I open up his laptop it's fine now, Which is okay I just tell him it's fine now. And he thanked me.