24 April 2024 - Lot of assignments

Just like usual early wake up, except this time. Originally I was meant to taxi with dormmate girls to drop to College together by calling Taxi. Right before dormmate girls were taking time to ready by common area. YH is first to head out, quite unusual to see the gamer man leaves earlier. Then offers me to take me to college with his personal car, and I am quite surprised he got a car himself. It's not really a big car. It's a small economical compact car, Which is good enough for any students as transport. I like it, on the way we talked about about his car transport and how recently he got fined for funny reasons.

Today's class is quite stressful for me. I have to rush the Colour Combination assignment while lecturer is onto Quizs. Actually no, she gave us a easy to do psychology test related to Colours whih is nice and relaxing. Which allowed us to think about why and elaborate the reasons to pick this and that options. Managed to finish the assignment before the Interactive design.

With the help of my friendly classmate. I can speed things up effectively and keep things entertained throughout the class. Anyway, it's good news that the teacher of the Interactive UI design extends the due date of our Portfolio website design. But he will teach us E-commerce design very soon. Either way, Alot of assignments and stuff is coming so I better be prepared and work harder now. There's always time for me to play but limited for assignments, this means I have to prioritize my time with it well. This just put more stress towards my brain I guess but I know this isn't the first time this happened.

There's some progress been placed on my Portfolio website, I like it, but it's not finished yet. More to work on but starting get somewhere to close that circle. The other people website my friend Ken gave us among classmates really great help for inspiration. Because we know the tools but don't have much creativity and inspiration yet.Clutched at the final minute in the class to show progress to lecturer about Colour Combination which eventually she told me that I requires some correction for the assignment but at least the essential is finished and not due date.

At very least, my YouTube revenue is here. Even though there's less activity on my channel. That just make things bit easier, should remind myself to use the money I earned to partially reserve for future and use the spending less for games and more on food supplies and equipment investment.

During the Portfolio assignment, I went far back as January album. And found old photos of my classmates then shared it with them. Talk about memorable time huh.

For this arcade session. I played 6 games, 3 on my card, and another 3 on my brother's card. Probably want to let lose a little. Patrick is there and we battled, both of us were generous to each other. Although there's no one else playing. And also there's anime fest going on at the mall I often go by 26/4, maybe I will drop by and alot of people will be there.

On the way back, I came across a tiny bakery within the mall. There's breads, loafs, crossiant and tiny cakes. I bought 3 of them for price of RM 18, and planned to give 1 to YH and 2 one to dormmate girls. When I got back, I notified YH I have something for him but he told me to leave it by his unlocked bedroom and he will come check it out later since he's at Lyhan dorm. While MZ I gifted it to her in person, she is really grateful as usual and I said no need thank me. Although I would be happy if I bought it one for myself but I told myself it's okay and I need to save so.

Now I felt stupid at night by 10:30pm, Since I am uncomfortably hungry at night. And kinda regret myself to not buy fast food delicious meals on the way home even though I got my paycheck from YouTube and still despite to scrap the idea to order that so here I am stuck at dorm eating fast noodle with seafood yet again. Hm, I should shop for food supplies next few days.

Started at 11:00pm, finished around 1:30am. I actually went ahead do to the Project Sekai Papercraft. This first one is "Kanade Yoisaki" and ready to gift it to my friend JJ. Who is my classmate that is also older Project Sekai friend. I will store inside a tiny sturdy box then put it in my bag so tomorrow class I will bring this to college safely and gift it to him. I am very happy with this work of mine. Anyway, it wasn't perfect but it's something and well made. I can always improve it by start making the second one.

Although I should have use the time to do assignments or play video games but I ended up with this lol.