14 March 2024

Today's morning, Last night I was playing Decaying Winter with my online discord friend. As well as playing some GTA:Online drift races, as well as figuring to setup DTS:X on my laptop since because the new Windows 11 OS installed.

Anyway, I woke up in good timing and thanks to celling fan timer it did great help to wake me up. But for some reason I find.  woke up with my arms numb by hanging it upward down the bed since the time I start sleeping on opposite position.

Cereal for breakfast but I ran out of Milk. I shall buy one when I can. Almost shatted my pants and sweat walk to college.

I noticed Lyhan taking trips to somewhere and passing controller to YH. Not sure why, But I noticed his one is Bright cyan colored. So he is real about buying controller but I never seen it myself.

Today's class, 2D Animation. Learning timeframes, Adobe Animator basics, I am happy I can pick it up quickly and help with other classmates. I also like the classmates friends I have and talk about stuff in common like Project Sekai or make funny references when doing assignments.The assignments totaled up somewhat stressed me but I have tell myself I can get over it, but the Color theory assignment is much more hassle to me since I have skill issue in mixing and watercoloring stuff.

The Project Sekai stickers arrived from delivery that I ordered last week and roomate took it inside. Based on whatsapp private messages telling me and taking photo that it arrivedCollege recently start closing at 5pm. Damn, spare me some time to use the printer, do assignments and write entries.

Hmm.... realizes there's not many people near the streets and reason why college close early is that the Malays were Fasting. That's is reasonable.Today I didn't write much since there's alot of stuff on my mind, And I dont feel very well. And often drowsy and hot. Should be careful on my own.

Think I should sit myself at restaurant little longer to relax to rest a bit with playing Project Sekai on my phone since I know well myself I'll go arcade soon either way.

Hm, looks like life aint too boring after all. Why did I said this. That's stupid, now I recalled myself stuff I need to write, there were suspicions looking men recorded my friend Patrick playing the arcade in WMMT. I told him about it after they left but it should be fine.

It's been nearly a month, I haven't board anywhere further with Taxi or Train station, I mean im too busy or broke to go somewhere either way. And im fine with this..

My online friends, real life friends, dormmates and classmates are kind and good.. I don't feel too particularly lonely now, it's good. And I sometimes got into it too much and talk too much with times I spent.

For odd reason, Today I felt rather bit weak, which affects my walk speed and strength carrying this bag of mine which was the weight I am fine with it on my back. Is it because I have unhealthy meal or I got sick because the cold for letting windows open while sleep for too long?

Recently my mom tried to video call me mid class and I declined the call then reply her that I was in class. And said it's okay we call another time, I guess it really I haven't call them for long time. wondering how is my younger brother.

Throughout the day, I feel like I want shat but not able to. Another reason I should keep tissues on me within the bag and toilet nearby in which it's the first thing to do when I arrive to the mall. Lack of fibers perhaps? This hefty pack of tissues cost RM 5, think I could get it cheaper at market but it's only tissue it shouldn't matter too much.

Although there's like PUBG Mobile tournaments held in the mall nearby but it doesn't draw too much attention to the other kiosk. Today's arcade sessions is peaceful and quiet. Patrick is not here tonight neither the arcade buddies or anyone. Just me playing at the WMMT cabinet with terminal Customizing cars and sets note. Although it is 3 game but it's satisfied me.The employees sometime come watch me play the game or by the terminal and someone have conversations with me, since we know and greet each other often.

Sometime come up and ask that why I like customize the car in this game and what's special about the app navigator for the name but mainly want to know what I am doing.

Before I leave the premises at 9:15pm. I went to the counter call it a day goodbye to them. The employees of the arcade want to know me better so I introduced myself about what courses I study and stuff and my reason in KL. But mainly just like WMMT as interests of game. It's quite pleasant conversation either way but be able to understand better in Malay is nice, maybe my Malay is actually improving after these years?Almost everyday, me and my hometown friend won't get bored by talking about WMMT the arcade franchise between each other. And same as me playing emulator version of it.

Oh right, I answered YH's request to play GTA Online with him, I mean it's totally fine, I can start doing assignments tomorrow and doesn't hurt to be under his room air conditioned. Although Lyhan won't be there today for comic relief. Im not good at making jokes myself to be honest and I am only known for making stupid analysis over small stuff.

I don't list everything I am thinking or daydreaming in mind but. Maybe it is true that Cereal & Milk is economically viable. That instead of RM 10 everyday, I can do 2-3 for RM 10 with cereal. That could save up 10-20 for next later days. Plus, the Fast Noodle that is good and suggested by YH saves RM 1 ringgit behind. So I must say YH is good with his money saving. Or not, I just bought the same size cereal and price is RM 9 already... but that is 3 meal or more, fair enough.

For this midnight, it just me and YH plays GTA:Online Casino Heist, he wanted to give it a try. Afterwards we have garage tour of his and then trade cars although I am already ridiculously tired and stay up either way beyond 3am and now 5am. I decided to stay up until the moment I keep falling asleep only to follow YH's garage tour. I don't want to make the comment from me too bad or too overrated but I think he get the gists of fun with it. He found out that he can store Toreador in Kosatka and I am able to get some of the car I need from him like the Hearse and feltzer.

By the time I return to my bedroom, I am filled with drowsiness but still have to dry my clothes before goes to sleep. For once in a while I actually turn on AC little longer.Earlier at the night I video called my dad and mom. Tell them about how am I doing and sharing what I learnt at college as such.