Chapter 65

We get in the car and Harry just sits there not starting the car looking like he's in deep thought.

"Harry" I wave my hand in front of his face for the second time today trying to get his attention.

"Yeah" responds Harry and looks over at me

"Are you gonna start the car?" I ask with a small smile

"Oh, yeah" says Harry and puts the key into the key slot but not turning it on.
"But I just want to make sure you know that I was completely kidding about the essay thing"

I laugh slightly
"Harry I know"

"No you don't. I don't think I could even write an essay about you, you're too, you're to perfect. You would be the most interesting essay to write. I think it would take me at least a year to write it. I just want you to know that your not boring not one bit"

I look at him with the most sincere look, and
when he looks over at me I quickly lean over and kiss him passionately. He immediately wraps his arms around my back and pulls me from the passenger seat onto his lap. I have my hands on his shoulders and his hands wrapped around me pulling me close. Harry then starts kissing down my neck and I tilt my head back releasing a small moan, I can feel Harry smile against my neck.

"What are you doing to me?" He asks softly against my neck between kisses.
I grab his face from my neck and we look into each other's eyes for a brief second until Harry smashes his lips back on mine. I start to pull up my cami (tank top) trying to take it off but Harry impatiently lifts it up over my head and throws it onto the passenger seat. In no more than a second our lips crash together again and harry kisses down my neck making his way to my right breast. I tilt my head back as he grabs my left breast while making out on the top of my right. He then squeezes both of them as he makes his way back up to my neck. Harry pulls his shirt over his head and reclines the chair back. I lay on top of him with my hands on his chest then break the kiss for a moment to trace my finger over the beautiful butterfly on the middle of his chest and the two birds above it on each side. Harry sits up kissing me and presses my back against the steering wheel honking the horn and scaring the hell out of both of us. We both jump and break the kiss.

I get more scared then I should. Harry notices the look on my face and pulls me close to him holding me tight. Harry closes his eyes brushing his fingers through my hair with one hand and the other rubbing up and down my back. I can feel it tracing over the hook of my bra lightly. We both have no shirt on but I don't notice because of the embrace Harry and I are in. It's  too comforting to notice anything else. There's no other place I would rather be when I'm feeling sad.

"I'm sorry" I say apologetically

"Why are you sorry?" He asks softly

"I'm sorry I get scared so easy, I ruined the moment"

"It's not your fault.. It scared the hell out of me too and plus it would of had to of stopped sooner or later or we would of ended up fucking in the car and that's not easy to do." Says Harry and smiles as he brushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

I laugh and whip my tears
"Yeah you're probably right"

Harry smiles as he reaches over and hands me my shirt.
"Come on let's go home"

I smile at the fact that he said home and nod my head putting my shirt on while moving back to the passenger seat.

Harry puts on his shirt and drives back to his house.

We get back to his house and I pull out my algebra homework. Harry and I are sitting across from each other at the kitchen table and while I'm doing my homework I nearly fall asleep every few minutes.

"You look exhausted" says Harry and I snap my eyes open and look at him.

"Really it shows?" I ask and he nods his head
"Speaking about sleep did you know you punched me in the stomach today" I smile

Harry looks up at me
"No I didn't" he objects

"Yeah yeah you did"

"What?" He laughs
"How?"

"When I tried to wake you up today you swung your arm, hit me and then I fell off the bed." I smile
"Why else do you think I was on the floor?"

"I don't even remember you being on the floor" says Harry and chuckles.

"See what I mean" I giggle back.

Harry smiles and he continues to scribble on his paper.

"I should probably make us something to eat" I say and put my pencil down while I stand up.

"Like what?" Asks Harry still looking at his paper

"Spaghetti probably" I say and walk past Harry to the stove opening the cabinet grabbing a pot to boil the water.

I turn on the stove and slowly feel Harry's arms wrap around me.

"Harry?" I question while smiling slightly

"Hm" he answers as he kisses down my neck.

"I-I'm making dinner" I stutter and briefly close my eyes

"Looks like it's gonna have to wait" whispers Harry slowly in my ear.

My breathing level increases and my heart is pounding. Harry continues kissing my neck while his hands travel up my torso. I whip around and crash my lips to Harry's. Harry fumbles to turn off the stove and sits me on the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss deeply.

After a few minutes of constant making out Harry pulls away from the kiss
"You know there are other things to do besides sex right?" Asks Harry out of breath and I look at him in confusion.