Chapter 6

I walk into physics class and see Lizzie, and Trevor saving me a seat at a lab station.

"Are we aloud to sit where we want?"

"Yeah don't worry about" says Trevor and smiles. I think he can tell I am one of those people constantly do as their told and never get into trouble.

i just smile and let out a laugh i do need to relax for a bit. Im glade Mia isn't here she was kind of annoying me with the whole harry thing. I mean all i did was ask her a question.

We are doing a lab in physics and its in groups of three which I'm thankful for. We put our goggles on and go through almost every safety hazard there is.

I whisper to Lizzie " hey whats happened with Mia and Harry?"

she leans over and whispers back " well see Mia was in hard core love with Harry, and sadly i think she still is... but he pretended to like her for over a week, he made her feel really special and right when he got what he wanted he never talked to her again... i always knew he was trouble but i couldn't say anything she wouldn't have listened to me, she was already to deep"

"thats horrible"

" Yeah it was a hard time for her.".

" so did you meet any hot boys today.. not harry though" she raises her eyebrow at me

"umm i met this guy named Louis, he talked to me for a bit."

" OMG" says Lizzie in the loudest whisper possible... "He's a cutie and he probably totally likes you... you should go out with him."

"shhh" i laugh "he does not like me he was simply trying to be friendly".

"Mhm" says lizzie with a huge smile.

we see Trevor staring at us with a neutral look and he says " Ladies there are more important things in the world then boys ok"

Lizzie just rolls her eyes at him and continues to talk.

"So whats up with you and Harry anyways?" says Lizzie

Trevor fake cries and i laugh.

Ill tell her the whole story of what happened in english about the seats, Harry stalkers and everything.

"That doesnt sound very much like Harry"

" what do you mean?" I ask

" I mean i think he acts different around you"

i was just about to say something when the teacher shushes Lizzie and I. Trevor laughs and lizzie and I stay quiet for the rest of the hour.

i cant help but to think what she meant by 'acts different'.

The hour goes by pretty fast and i can tell im going to have a good time in physics because i have Lizzie and Trevor. Lizzie says she wants to go into the medical field, and Trevor says he wants to go into buissness. Its cool they have their future planned out just like i do.

I am very excited for next hour... I have creative writing which I'm sure is going to be my absolute favorite class.

Since harry is meant out to be a huge jerk I'm gonna try to think of Louis instead. I guess i could see me and him together... maybe?? And if I'm going to think of boys it mias well be a nice one.