Chapter 37

Harrys POV

There it was... I had to say it. There is no talking aloud at all... I cant even do that. Im sure that fucking got to her. It had to be said. No i don't want her to stay away from me but i know how i ruin girls and I'm ok with it but i'm just not ok with ruining her... i just know she needs better and she is too bright to destroy. Lindsey is a bitch so that was ok but Alison is nothing but pure sweet and i know i would hurt her 10x harder then the other girls. The other girls i use are nothing like Alison.
Maybe i wouldn't use her? i think Maybe i just want to know her?... but i cant take the chance.

Alison's POV 4 days later

The rest of the week goes by not a word between Harry and I, not even a word out of Harry really except when needed. Louis and I have got a lot closer since I've had no one else to talk to, and todays the day I'm hanging out with Niall and Kat. Lastly Saturday is the day Ms. Rose said she is going to call the three people that have to perform in the homecoming assembly. I finally head over to the Horan's at about 6:00 in grey sweat shorts, a, grey hoodie, and a high ponytail. They both told me they were very excited to see me and to dress comfortable.

No one seemed to ever get around of hearing what Harry said in creative writing last Monday. Im sure he had it taken care of to where no one would know. He has that kind of control over people and I'm sure he wouldn't want anyone to know either probably out of embarrassment.

When i get to Niall's house Kat says we are going to get to know each other more by watching movies which i think is a really cute idea. We get to watch about a movie in a half when i get a call from someone who well lets just say was very unexpected. I tell Niall and Kat to excuse me while i go into the guest bedroom to except this call from a unknown caller.

"Hello?" i answer confused

"Um Hi."

"Harry is that you?" i ask still confused but recognized his accent.

"Um yeah well i just."

"How did you get my number?"

"I got it from Eli a while back, I-I don't really know why i called you, but Elis on a date, and Michael and Hunter are" he pauses  "I don't know so i just called you yah i just thought you" he passes again clearly lost for words and I begin to worry. "Well i don't know, I have to go, sorry.. bye."

"No harry do not hang up." i shout.. but he hung up anyway.

Something is definitely wrong.
I don't let my brain think before I call Lizzie

His voice sounds like death mixed with the worst kind of pain. I know something's wrong, I think anyone would know something's wrong even if they didn't know him at all. This is not like him

"Lizzie I need help are you busy?"

"No I'm watching a movie with Mia why?"

"I need you to pick me up from this address right now its an emergency and please come alone... I'm so sorry but your the only one that can drive that I know"

"Ok ok ill be right there." she says worried and hangs up

"Niall, Kat i'm so so so sorry I am having a family emergency so i have to go right now thank you both so much.. I'd love to do this again, and I promise I'm gonna make it up to you both"
I say as I rush out the door before things can get any more embarrassing
Lizzie speeds down the road and pulls up into the driveway.

"Why the hell are you at Niall Horan's
house?"

"I was here for his sister." i don't have time to explain why i was with Niall to her.
"Do you know where Harry lives?" i shout nervously