Chapter 11

So when i finally get out of the shower i have nothing but time to get ready... so i decide to do something with my hair today. Im either going to french brade it or curl it. I end up deciding to go with curling.. because french braiding seems more like a wenesday kinda look.

I curl my hair and pick out a nice dress to wear... The dress i choose just touches my knees and is dark purple. Its spaghetti strapped so i decide to put my long sleeved green sweeter on. The sweater is actually not technically a sweater it has a lot of holes in it and it ties in the front just under my breasts.

I like to think of it as a cover up.

"Alisonnn sweetie" my mom yells "Wheres Eli?"

"Oh crap" I whisper to myself. Eli went to get drunk with his friends what am i gonna say.. Oh and whos gonna take me to school now. I will have to walk.

" Hes um hes with his friends." i say sweetly

"Why so early?"

"There umm working on a project."

"Ok... and breakfast is ready"

God does he owe me. There is no time for breakfast sadly since i have to leave to start WALKING to school or else ill be late. When i get downstairs i see Kendall, mom, and Phil eating french toast... i mean seriously who gets up everyday to make fancy breakfasts' i am fine with cereal.

"Yeah um mom i can't eat breakfast today due to the fact i have to walk to school so yeah I have to go"

"Ill take you before i head to work" says Phil

" Um no its ok thank you so much though. I would rather walk and get some air"

'Ok sweetie if thats what you want" says my mom

"It is" i say sweetly

I say goodbye to Kendall grab a muffin and walk out the door. Thank god I'm out of there. I still cant help to think why harry left so quickly today was it because of me? I keep thinking of possible reasons my entire way to school.

I hear the bell ring and im still in the parking lot and i only have a minute to get to dance class luckily its close, so i start sprinting full speed to the front doors, but I trip over a curb and land face first on the sidewalk. I really don't know how I didn't see that curb there. God im such a clumsy idiot. Luckily I just have a few scratches I think

I lay there while I hear people laughing at me when someone suddenly grabs under my armpits, and since i am partly unconscious i begin to jerk around not knowing who is behind.

"Hey hey ... Its ok its just me calm down" says Harry softly.

"How are you.. where did you?" i mumble and Harry squats down next to me

"Well i was late for school and i saw you laying in the middle of the sidewalk so i ran over here to help you" he smiles slightly
"You have got to stop falling in the school parking lot"

" i um" And before i know it he gently lifts me up of the ground, wraps his arm around my waist and puts my arm around his neck. We walk over to the building and I see people taking pictures of us god knows why?

"Whats your first hour" he asks

"Dance" I reply

"Really?" he laughs

"Yeah really what about it " i snap as i stop in front of the dance door

"Nothing" he smiles.... "You just seem to have two left feet"

Just as i am about to open my mouth i get hit by the dance door and Lindsey runs out and jumps on harry wrapping her legs around his waist and starts making out with him again... I hear some of what it looks like to be her friends saying "Awww" in the background and when i look towards them then back to harry he has her on the ground and says

" You know i hate it when they say that.. tell your obsessive friends to shut the fuck up ok" he whispers angrily towards lindsey

"Ok" she says sweet but suductive and runs her hands down his shirt

Harry grabs her hands gives her a sarcastic smile and walks away.

"Hey Ladies" yells ms. Rose out the building
"Let's go"

Lindsey and I look at ms. Rose

" Get in here and get dressed class has started" she says and walks away

We both scurry into the dressing room and get dressed. When we come out she says to sit down and talk amongst our selves while she take attendence...

Im stretching each side of my splits when Lindsey walks over to me and sits down with two other girls

"Heyyyy im Lindsey" she says and smiles

"Hi Im Alison" I smile back and continue to stretch.

"So nice to meet you" she says in the same tone my mom uses when shes pretending to be nice.

"Same here" and after only a few smiles and a few seconds of silence she blurts out.

" So.. how do you know my boyfriend?"

" Harry?" i question

"Yeah..... the one i was just sucking face with" she says like i am and idiot for not understanding who her boyfriend is.

"i dont know him" i say flatly and switch to my left leg.

"Well um you knew his name, and you to were walking together so..?" she laughs

Oh my god what are with these crazy girls here. You dare to mention the name Harry and they go nuts.

"I don't know him ok.... all i know is hes one of my stepbrothers freinds"

"Whos your stepbrother?"

"Why do you keep asking me all these questions?" i raise my eyebrow at her

"Your snappy i like that about you... well its ok ladies shes obviously not a threat to me i mean look at her"

I roll my eyes and pretend like i didn't hear that comment as i continue to stretch. We start off by working on technique. Ballet technique... my favorite.

Ms. Rose compliments me on each movement i do... she says nothing to Lindsey just saying..
Not to be rude but i dont know why Lindsey is in performance dance? shes not even that good of a dancer... like at all. i think intermediate would suit her nice.