Chapter 10

I wake up to eli shaking me....

"Can you please stop!"

"Alison i slept in and i have some friends at the door and i cant go down and get it because i have to get something"

"Cant you get whatever after you get the door?" i groan and roll over

"Um no because i was supposed to have it yesterday and just tell them im in the shower and will be down soon"

"what are you doing so early... its 5:30 and school starts at 7:45"

"we are having some fun... just please go wait with them downstairs"

"i want to know what your doing?" i groan angrily

" were gonna sneak out drink a little and skip school is that ok with you?"

"you cant just skip the whole day" i snarl

"we will all be back by lunch calm down... im gonna go sneak out the back door.... let them in from the front quietly.. dont get caught"

"But i just woke up?"

"You dont know any of them anyways theres not that many just go"

he literally drags me out of bed and shoves me out of my door.i hear small taping noises on the front door and i tell who ever is out there to shut up and that I'm coming.

I open the door completely forgetting what I'm wearing which is a white tank top with white Calvin Klein boy short cut underwear, and pink fuzzy socks.

"come in guys" I rub my eyes to see the four blurry boys standing at the door. Three of which were unfamilier and one being harry.

"daaaaammmmnnn I'm Michael baby" says one of them

I look to harry and his eyes are wide open in shock looking at me. He also has a look of anger and disgust.

what the hell is wrong? I ask myself as I see Michael looking me up and down.
holy shit i look down and remember what i am wearing oh my god im such a idiot. i run to the living room to grab a blanket and return to let the boys in.

"Wheres eli?" says one of them

"He's um hes in the shower"

"mhhmm how was the shower baby?" says Michael

they all start laughing except harry who is still staring at me.

i run upstairs and don't look back to the boys.... i can only imagine how bad that looked.

i sit in my room and wait for Eli... he literally crawls through my window...

i jump

"shush Alison its just me"

he is about to walk through my door when i grab his arm

"What do you want?" He asks

" umm something kinda happened i went down there in this" I say  as i open my robe
"and umm they think"

"Ah who cares.. but nice outfit sis" he winks at me then runs downstairs

ugh what is wrong with him that is gross. I decide to eavesdrop from up stairs...i hear Eli asking where Harry is?.. god that was so embarrassing how harry saw me. I hear Michael say he stormed off and said "Fuck this" as Michael mocks harry with his best british accent which kinda sucks to be honest. Another one says yeah what the hell is up with him lately... who knows lets just drink they all yell cheers and sneak out of the house.

Why did harry leave.... he hates me that much to were he cant even see Eli because the thought of me living here actually grosses him out... I'm left on the top of the staircase very confused.

Well since im up anyways i better just take a shower now. I'm gonna need the extra time this morning.