Chapter 12

Dance ended quickly... many girls in there are very nice and have complimented me on my dancing.

I get through algebra quickly and smoothly.. we had a pretest today. The teacher wanted to know what level we were at but i swear i almost knew every question except a few of course because I'm obviously not perfect but anyways yeah sorry back to the point which is that the whole class is very nice and I'm lucky for that.

In third hour I have a great time with Mia, and Trevor seems to have opened up a lot and starts to talk.

In fourth hour well... that was just weird. I sit down exactly where i did yesterday but this time Harry doesn't sit by me he sits by the Harry stalkers which isnt to far from me only a couple of rows.. I'm close enough to hear everything he's saying which is very distracting he is saying a bunch of nasty things to those girls and just being a complete dick and I'm sure he is speaking just loud enough for me to hear him. He is very immature. I swear I even think he looked at me once while he whispered to the girls and they all laughed.

I get distracted when Louis comes in and sits right behind me again like yesterday.

"Hey whats up Alison?" he says

"Hey... cool your on the soccer team" I say when I notice he is wearing a soccer jersey.

"Yah soccer is kind of my thing" he smiles
"And the whole team is wearing their jerseys besides the captin" he says with sass

I tilt my head and scoff
"Why?" I ask

"He says he doesn't have to and we should just shut up and not bud into his life!"

"Wow I'm sorry" I pause
"He sounds like a jerk"

" Yeah he is" says Louis as he jesters his head towards harry.

" No Way... Harry's the socc"

"shhh" Louis says and covers my mouth smiling a bit
"he doesn't like people knowing"

Harry notices Louis and I talking and shots us both a glare and returns to talking to the girls.

"He's so bipolar one minute he's almost nice and the other he's a jerk"

Louis looks confused.

"See well i have the pleasure of always tripping over stuff and every time i do he seems to be there to help me up.. i know that sounds weird but it happend" I say and explain what happened in the mud and today over the curb. I don't want louis to get the wrong idea about Harry and I

"Do you like him?" He asks. And look at that he got the wrong idea.

"God no" I laugh
"I'm staying away from that... he's to much drama for me"

"Good because i wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party with me on friday?"

"Yeah sure that would be fun" i answer honestly
"Here ill give you my number, and you can text me"

I begin to write down my number when i hear harry laughing quietly and looking back and forward at us so we know he's laughing at us. The Harry stalkers are laughing as well.

"I said how much of a jerk he was right" says louis and smiles cheekily.

"Yeah you don't have to tell me twice"

We spend the rest of the hour discussing our favorite books with our partners.

When class is over i say goodbye to Louis and walk out to meet Lizzie, Mia, and Trevor.

Lizzie comes out wearing a cheerleading uniform

" Hey i didn't know you where a cheerleader?"

"Yep Varsity baby" she says as she does a little shimmy and a twirl.