Chapter 23

Emily and i are sitting on the floor. We each have picked out a dress, and set aside one for kendall. My dress is a light rose pink that is so light it could almost be mistaken for a cream dress. It has short sleeves and its made entirely of vevelt. It ends a few inches above my knee, and Emily says it shows of my curves perfectly. Emily's dress is a little more sexy. Its kinda hard to explain so im gonna start of from the top of the dress. First of all the dress is all black and strapless. Right under her breasts ends the black fabric and begins a black see through fabric and goes down about three inches. Under the see through fabric there is a black fabric strip. Then the black fabric continues and goes down about three inches form her hips, then another few inches are added with the see through fabric again and a nice black stripe ending the dress. It makes her look insanely older.  So basically it's black striped but one being black fabric and the other being see through black fabric

Emily always complains about the size of her breasts. Shes a size B and she looks absolutely fine but she insists on wherever she goes they have to be pushed up where everyone can see. Kendall and i wear the same size we are both size C cup which i personally think is a little to big for me.I would rather be a size lower. Anyways lastly is Kendall's dress. Kendall's dress is a tank top dress and the tank top part is covered with silver sequins and it ends just about where her belly button is. Then comes a cream fabric that is puffy but not to puffy. Its the everyday kinda party dress.

I am not a fan of heels and i never will be. I just can not walk in them. I have the perfect cream ballet flats to match my dress. They open in the front to show my toes which are painted a rosy pink color. Emily however is wearing her fashion round closed to front bow to embellished stiletto high heels. She is a very big fan of heels. She says its because they make her feel sexier and more grown up. Kendall is wearing silver wedges. They are the same shape as my ballet flats because of they way the open in the front to see her toes... which are painted black., but they are silver and glittery and have a wedge of only about two inches. Its perfect for her age. Although Kendall could pass for being in high school which she should lie and say she's in 9th grade because I love her to death but no one wants a 8th grader at a party, especially Eli.

We spend the rest of the time in the bathroom... doing our hair and makeup. Emily curls her long blonde hair into beautiful long curls. Kendall straightens her hair, and Emily curls my hair very lovely for me. I wish my hair was as long as emilys so i could get the beautiful curls she has but my hair is shorter and does not do the barrel curl Emilys does. Emilys hair is straight till it reaches the top of her breasts then goes into a beautiful barrel curl. My hair is a little bit layered were Emily doesnt have a layer in her head. My hair looks nice. It looks like long beachy curls and my layers top it off. I dont think i would look good with her type of hair anyways.

Kendall and Emily spend the whole time talking about there first week of school.I dont really want to talk about my first week and ive already told them enough so i stay quiet only asking them each a few questions. Emily says the guys at are school are still ugly, and i laugh. There were not many cute boys. I liked this one guy once but he ended up not likeing me back.. like always.

"Hey Emily im excited for you to meet my friends. i think their pretty cool."

"Aw I'm excited too."
"I mean you cant be friends with them until i approve right?" she says as a joke.

"of course" i laugh "Okay lets go downstairs and make sure Eli has done anything."

We all walk down the stairs and i can hear our shoes clicking against the tile. There are already a few people here. Just Elis friends. Michael and Hunter.

"Well oh my" says Michael "Whoo knew what youve been hiding upstairs"

"Yeah you girls look um awesome" says Hunter as he smiles sweetly

Eli has been staring at Emily the whole time. Aw what if he has a little crush on her. For the love of god i hope she wouldnt date him.. but if she likes him i guess i wouldnt mind. I stop and think for a second... Ya I wouldn't mind.

Emily drags me away to the side, and pretends like shes organizing the napkins.

"Ali!" she shouts but at the same time whispers

"What" i shout back

"You are living amongst beautiful people... how dare you not tell me how attractive these boys are" she laughs and i scoff

"I didnt even see most of them i just met them a few days ago, most of them today even"

"Oh and to busy on harry right?" she smirks and winks at me

"Hey!" i punch her
"Oh and really?.. You think michael is cute?" i ask and raise my eyebrow

"which ones he?"

i point to michael.

"He's fine he just looks like a bit of a goof " she replies

i laugh "yeah well hes also very annoying from what I know"

Emily and i set up some stuff, pay the pizza guy and go upstairs one more time to make sure we look ok. Kendalls over with all the guys. Shes talking to eli though. Kendall looks and acts much older then an 8th grader.

We hear the doorbell ring from downstairs and Emily and i both look at each other.

"Party time" she says.