Chapter 25

"Can i please talk to you for a minute" says Harry angry but soft

"Umm yeah i"

Harry pulls my arm and drags me towards the stairs.

"hey you cant just" i say as he pulls me up the stairs.

I feel like i am getting literally kidnaped. He drags me right into the first door he sees which just so happens to be my room. Two people are heavily making out on my floor. Eww thats disgusting i think to myself. Ill have to lock my door after i get out of here.

"Get Out" he yells at the couple and points to my door

The couple jumps on their feet and runs towards my door which harry is holding open waiting for them to get out.

He slams the door.. locks it and turns around to look at me and crosses his arms. I have no time to think about apologies right now after he just pushed me around. He is standing there looking like the everyday badboy. He has a grey beanie on, and a green striped flannel thats open showing his grey tank top, with black skinny jeans, and entirely black converse. Even if he's being a jerk i can admit he looks extremely hot.

"What the heck" i yell

"You wanna know what the heck?" he says
"YOU!"

"ME!" i yell back

"Yes.. your a BITCH" he shouts.

"You do not get to call me that." i say basically spitting with anger as i walk towards him.

"Oh im sorry i forgot to call you a whore"

I use every ounce of courage I have and slap him accross the face. "Whats wrong with you?" I scream

Harry recovers from my slap and turns his head back to look at me. Im actually proud of that.

"You embarassed me in front of the whole class... you made me sound like a total pussy"

"Ok because.."

He interrupts me... "And also i dont know how you found out all that shit about me but its creepy... what do you do stalk me?"

"Ok you told me about your Nanna, you also told me about visiting your parents, and"

He interrupts me AGAIN. "Well you didnt have to change it up to make me look like a fucking pussy"

"Ok First STOP INTERRUPTING ME, and second You bullied me by saying my mothers poor and i have to help her pay which i never told you i just said i had a job... i had a job so me and my sister could go shopping or whatever else we wanted to do, So you attacked me first and embarrassed me, you also made my mother sound bad." i say fast and agrily.. crying but barley.

"Well I"

I interrupt him "And lastely... I was planning on apologizing to you as soon as i could but you were gone!.... i was still going to apologize to you whenever i saw you again. Not that you deserve an apology but IM SORRY Harry! I dont want to be known as sinking down to your level because thats to deep for me."

He stands there looking towards the ground.

"I only have one more thing to say to you... And that is that I am not a whore nor a bitch"

"Then why are you fucking eli?" he shouts facing away from me

"What why?"

he interrups me again. I swear to god if he does that one more time im gonna slap him again

"The first day i saw you when i saved your clumsy ass from falling in mud, When i walked up to Eli and he waved his car keys in front of his face i asked do you know her then he said, yeah shes a nobody. So you got out of his car, you guys are always flirting and i saw you here in your underwear in the morning so that makes you a whore if you sleep with him and stay at his house after he called you a nobody.. i mean i think you would have a little respect for yourself or..."