Chapter 83

When I get to Lizzies house I realize one important thing, and that's how the hell I'm going to get in there. There's no window to climb through this time.

I end up deciding that it's not a very good idea to break in because by the end of the night I'd probably end up in jail, which I actually wouldn't care about at this point as long as I got to see Alison first and make sure she's okay. The thought of Alison hurt races through my mind again, so I quickly get out of the car and walk up to the front door. I pace back and forth for about five minutes until my thoughts drive me crazy. I finally break. I have to see her now.

I start to bang on the front door as hard as I can. I'm pounding on the door as if it's a punching bag. My knuckles are cracking with every hit until I hear a snap.

"Fuck!" I shout as my knuckles break. I shake my hand out and began to kick the door forcefully.

Next thing I know the door flies open and Mr. Erickson is pointing a gun in my face. Fuck I forgot he was a god damn police officer. I put my hands up in defense and take a step back. Having a gun pointed at my fucking face definitely snapped me out of my manic attack.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" shouts Mr. Erickson still pointing the gun at my face. I still have my hands up in hope that he's not going to shoot me, although if I were him I would have shot my crazy ass a long time ago.

"Is Alison here?" I ask ignoring his question as I look past him trying to see inside. Just to be a dick he steps in front of me trying to block my view. I shoot him a glare and move aside. As I'm looking around I see Alison and Lizzie huddled together at the top of the staircase. I can see the fear in their eyes. Lizzie looks relieved when she sees me probably happy that it's not a murderous criminal standing at her front door, but when Alison sees me her eyes immediately widen, I let out a breath and relief. Alison's safe, she's okay.

"I'm going to ask you one more time who the hell you are, and if you don't answer I swear to god I'll shoot your ass" threatens Mr. Erickson. But before I can say anything Lizzie decides to step in.

"Dad put down the gun" she says calmly as she walks down the stairs.

"Lizzie go back upstairs with your friend, stay away from this criminal!" He commands and I furrow my eyebrows.

Lizzie sighs as she makes eye contact with me
"Dad, he's not a criminal. That's Harry, he goes to my school."

Mr. Erickson glares at me and puts down the gun.

"I just want to talk to Alison, I need to talk to her please" I beg and Mr. Erickson turns around to look at Alison. She's staring at me in disappointment and sadness with teary eyes.
I really hurt her tonight.

"Alison do you want to talk to this young man?" He asks as if he already knows the answer.

Alison looks at me and a tear falls down her face.
"No" She says bluntly and cold "I don't"

Mr. Erickson turns back around to face me.
"Well, there you have it, have a goodnight." he says mocking me at my expense as he starts to close the door.

Without a thought my foot immediately blocks the door from closing and I forcefully push it open and walk through

"Alison please" I beg again. She backs away as I walk closer to her.
"I'm not going to give up and you know that." I say and almost laugh. Fuck I'm going crazy.
Alison looks at the floor and bites down on her bottom lip as she shakes her head.

"Please?" I ask desperately

"Fine" she snaps coldly
"You have five minutes, but first let me apologize on behalf of your behavior"