Chapter 32

A/N spanks is short for spandex

I am about to walk into the dance building when Lindsey and Anna both walk up to me with their 'bitch' walk and stand right in front of me... which is nothing compared to Emilys bitch walk just saying

I look at them like their freaks which they kinda are and say "Excuussee me" as i try to push past them.

"No coffee in the building" says Lindsey and knocks my coffee out of my hands spilling it all over the ground and struts away.

I stand there with my mouth wide open and pull open the doors angrily.

All the dance students have to wear spandex and a teeshirt, sweatshirt, or tanktop.

Im dressed in again, purple, silver, and black cheetah print spandex with a dark purple tank top almost identical to the color of the spanks.

Lindsey is dressed in pink and black zebra spanks with a short sleeved pink teeshirt of course tied up enough to show a lot of her stomach.

Anna is dressed in plain pink spandex with a white dance tank top that has her name in the back with black glitter.

And my dance partner/friend Kat is wearing dark blue spanks with a light blue ocean pattern on them and a light blue short sleeved shirt to match the waves.

"Hey Kat." i smile and sit next to her.

"Hey Ali." she smiles returns my greeting. It seems like a lot of people have caught onto my nickname Ali.

"Okay class" says Ms. Rose "You know what to do." By that she means of course working on our dance.
I really don't want to get picked and perform in front of everyone... ALONE.. but at the same time thats kind of an honor and could even maybe get me a scholarship later.

Kat and I have been working really hard on our dances.. like i said before im doing point ballet and i just recently decided on my song.

"Attention class" says Ms. Rose "Everyone will be standing up with their buddys and telling me what style of dance they are going to do and what song so i can enter your first grade in."

I hear many and many girls say what dance they are gonna do... mostly modern i guess so they can dance sluty but not Kat though shes doing more of a modern/lyrical. I dont really pay attention to anyones except Lindseys and Anna because i want to see what there doing.

Lindsey stands up.. flips her hair and then speaks. "I am doing Modern style dance to Midnight City by M83" Ms. Rose nods her head then writes down her participation points.

Next to Lindsey is Anna.. "I am doing hip hop to the song One, Two Step by Ciara

a few more people go by and then its me and Kats turn.

Kat said she would like me to go first.

"I will be doing ballet to the song What You Want by John Butler Trio" i smile

"How childish" says Anna and laughs.

I just glare at her "Actually Ms. Rose i was wondering if maybe i could do point."

"That would be amazing. I would love to see that. I think your the only girl in this class that can do point. You may have a very good chance at one of the three spots darling." she smiles.

"Thank You" i nod and gulp

"Im going to be doing Modern/Lyrical to the song Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls" says Kat Ms. Rose nods and says good choice.

The rest of the class works on their dance until 5 minutes before the bell. Kat and I were walking back to the dressing room when we get stopped by the queen bee and her wanna be's.

"Hey just some fashion advice... don't you think your two skinny and flat for that outfit." says Lindsey as she gestures towards Kats breasts and smiles.

Kat never will stand up to them for some odd reason she is terrified of them. I usually wouldn't stand up for myself but well somethings changed over the last week I don't know what it could be. I gulp and decide to stand up for my new friend. Lindsey already hates me anyway.

I catch Lindsey and Anna as there about to go into the dressing room and i say. "Hey Linds." Lindsey turns around still with a smile on her face and i can almost feel Kat starring at me like I'm crazy. "Don't you think your a little too..." i pause "well pudgy to wear your shirt that high up?" i say as i raise my eyebrow, and tilt my head.

Lindsey isn't pudgy or chubby at all but i know that will hit her hard. Lindsey gets a very mortified look on her face, turns around and walks away.

"You'll pay for that." says Anna

"So will you little side kick" I snap back

"You'll pay for that too" she says and walks away towards lindsey. I just raise both my eyebrows at her.

I can not believe i even did that. I would never be able to think of any of that. It's literally like someone took over my body. Emily's gonna be so proud.

"I cant believe you did that." says Kat as we are changing

"Look they aren't going to.."

Kat interrupts me "No i mean like I can't believe you did that for me"

"Oh, Of course" i smile "Those girls need to stop." i say as I'm hopping around with one leg trying to get my last boot on. After the bell i hug Kat and we say goodbye. I don't think i could of been able to do that if Lindsey wasn't already hating me, but whatever... baby steps right?

I also just remembered i get to see Niall again this period. Oh my god that reminds me i didn't do my packet that i was supposed to.. well i did the thing that was due today just not what Niall and i planned about doing work ahead. Im such a air head.