Chapter 17

My alarm clock wakes me up at 6:00... I finished all my homework and must have passed out.

Since i took a shower last night the first thing i do is pick out my outfit. I slide the door open to my closet and decide im going to wear some jeans today. they are denim skinny jeans from hollister. It takes me a few try's to find a shirt. I end up going with a red short sleeved shirt with a little string tied bow on the neckline.. its very plain and cute. I then slip on my black converse, what i usually wear, well always wear unless its a special occasion or special day.

I usually take showers at night so i can sleep longer. I wake up at 6:00 every morning, my mom and Phil get up at like 4:00 to go running or whatever then are gone by 6. Phil's a surgeon so he makes tons of money and has to go to work very early. My mom is the normal business women she works at some fancy building and is in charge of marketing. We had trouble in the summer when she lost her job.. but thank god she got a new one pretty quickly.

Since i get up at 6:00 i get to use the bathroom first, and i do not take much time at all. Kendall wakes up at 6:30 because her school starts a little later than mine because shes in middle school. And well Eli he just gets up at like 7:00 eats, brushes his teeth, gets dressed and hes done.

I wash my face, brush my teeth and sit down to apply what little makeup i wear.

I have pretty clear skin most of he time so i just use powder. I brush a small layer of powder of my face then apply some blush. Next i put some mascara on and im done. Mascara completely completes my face, it brings out my eyelashes and makes me look alive. The two things i couldn't live without are mascara and blush.

Unlike me Kendall wears foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss. I mean she looks beautiful of course but i don't think she needs that much makeup because i have seen her without all of it and she looks lovely.

What should i do with my hair i ask myself. I will curl it quickly. I have a long barrel curling iron that works with my long brown hair. As im finishing my hiar Kendall walks into the bathroom yawning.

"Hey babes" i say and smile

"Heeeeyyy" she says and stretches

she washes her face and i ask her how she likes school so far?

"Its very nice, people really like me. there are not many outgoing girls in my grade so its fun"

"thats really good" i smile

Kendall is very very outgoing.. She is lucky. I am definitely the shy sister.

" I also have like three boys wanting to date me"

"wow really"

"yeah and i like them all.."

"well just pick the cutest then" i smile

"Alison" she laughs

"what you dont want a cute boyfriend?" i ask

"well i"

"thats what i thought" i laugh again

Its silent for a second.

"So hows your school Ali?"

"Umm.. well"

"spill"

"Its kind of a long story"

"well i have time so lets go.. sum it up for me"

she pulls my arm to follow her into my room. I love my sister she is the sweetest thing.

"okay im ready" she smiles

"okay well... I met three new friends Lizzie, Mia and Trevor"

"Wait is Trevor hot?"

"kendall.." i raise my eyebrow

"what just wondering ok ok go on sorry"

"fine he is cute okay" I say and she smiles "anyways they are really nice and me and Eli have gotten a lot closer and well its not really that we hated each other but we just never talked and we do now so that helps, and theres this guy named Harry and well he saved me from mud and he's tattooed and we fight, and he makes me do bad stuff, and he makes me crazy and we both did something mean to each other and he doesn't really talk to people but he talked to me and he plays girls and people video taped me in class doing something mean and"

I am cut off by Kendall smiling..

"what?" i ask and smile

she is still holding the silliest smile on her face and through her smile she says "You guys like each other"

"Kendall" i laugh and push her over "this is serious.. we hate each other"

"it sounds to me like the beginning of a love story". she says seriously.

"well its not you dont know him hes bad"

"neither do you"

She has a point i really dont know Harry that well.

"Alright go on and get ready for your boys" i smile and playfully hit her but as she walks out of my room. "thanks for caring" i say as shes almost out of the door

"Love you" she says and keeps walking to the bathroom.

I smile and just sit on my bed thinking for a while.