Chapter 5

Midway is actually very nice.... I remember eli telling me "Midway is a rich school so try to fit in and not embarrass me".... God he's a jerk.

Although he has a point before moving into his house we lived in a small little one story, but that doesn't matter he still shouldn't say stuff like that... its rude.

Midway is covered with green grass, and the lunch room is spectacular. The color theme is red, black and white... like the school colors. The cafeteria also has an upstairs and downstairs filled with round lunch tables. This school is way more fancy then my previous school. Although i do really miss my best friend Emily... i wish she was here right now.

ill make sure to call her after school.

Trevor, Mia, Lizzie and i stand in a long line and most of us end up getting pizza with salad.

we find a round table that is upstairs. I'm glad though.. i like to look down at the people at the bottom. Don't ask why it just makes me feel safe. We are right bye the railing at the edge of the second floor and I'm sitting on a side of the table so i have a perfect view to look down upon. Lizzie is sitting with her back towards the railing.

I look down and guess who's table i see almost directly underneath us its Harry and Eli's but the table is far enough away so i can see them without looking over my chair or anything.

I decide to finally open my mouth and speak

"Hey Lizzie do you know that guy down there wearing all black with curly hair?"

" You mean Harry Styles?" she asks while shoving a full bite of salad in her mouth.

"Yeah him?" I say and point at him

"He is a complete asshole" says Mia and cuts off what Lizzie was gonna say

Lizzie looks at Mia then back at me again
"He is just a huge troublemaker... he gets into a lot of fights and sleeps with a lot of girls" says Lizzie

"Yeah and when he's done sleeping with them and gets what he wants he throws them in the garbage and pretends like he doesn't even know them..... just like he did to me" Mia says with a angry but sad tone

The table gets quiet...

" Oh i...." i stutter

" Its ok Alison.. that was last year... im over it."

" Why do you care who he is anyway?" says Lizzie

"Well i have a class with him and he seems to be really good friends with Eli, who is currently my new stepbrother."

"oh my gosh" says Lizzie and Mia at the same time.... they look shocked.

"That sucks" says Trevor

i raise my eyebrow at him...

"He's just a dick thats all, and it must be sucky to have to put up with him and all his friends."

" Yeah he's not the nicest" i say slowly while i pick at my salad,
"But i haven't really had anything to do with his friends yet because i just moved in with him a little while ago."

" You live with him?" says Lizzie " Are you a only child?"

i laugh "yes i live with him, and no i have a little sister named Kendall shes in 8th grade"

" Ok ok enough about me lets talk about something more interesting like you guys"

the table laughs and i am just thinking about Harry, i mean how bad can he be.

Mia interrupts me and says "Just don't bother talking to him, he probably wouldn't talk to you anyways"

"Ouch" says Trevor

"I'm just saying... i just don't want you to get hurt thats all..." she smiles.

i decide not to tell her what happened in Language Arts because she currently seems obsessed with him. I will tell Lizzie later and see what she thinks about it.

I am in my world listening to Mia and Lizzie bicker over which of their teachers are hotter when i look down at harry and see the same blonde girl that is in my dance class sit on his lap and push back his hair. Suddenly they just start making out with each other heavily while she is sitting on his lap faced towards his body both of them just going at it.

I am disgusted who does that in public? And worse at school?

I wait untill Mia and Trevor leave the table to ask Lizzie who that blonde girl is?

"That's Lindsey" she says with a disgusted tone

"is that his girlfriend?"

"umm i dont know harry doesnt date girls but i think hes just been sleeping around with her for quite a while, so yah i guess so."

I look down at them.

"Come on" says Lizzie
"We should go" she says as she stands up with her lunch tray

"I'll meet you there okay?" I say since we have 5th hour together

she smiles, nods and walks away.

i look at Harry and Lindsey one last time and Harry looks right into my eyes from his downstairs table and stares at me and soon Lindsey does the same she looks up at me mumbles freak while and laughs with the entire table. Eli is not laughing though he is looking at me in disgust.

I roll my eyes then leave the lunch room. Ive had enough of them for today.

{ Anna Sophia Rob as Lindsey }