Chapter 49

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder. Im curled in a ball facing the wall with my ice bag on the floor. It must of fell off. I have always been a restless sleeper. When i quickly roll over to see whos touched me I see Harry on his knees.

"Oh! says Harry as soon as he sees me, leaning back away from me.

"What" I ask in confusion, and notice Harry looking at my eye. "Oh god" I blurt out and sit up quickly putting both hands over my eye. "Is it that bad?" I in panic.

"Its really bad" replies Harry and laughs as I squint my one eye at him making him laugh again.

"Give me your phone." I ask quickly and reach my hand out

"No." he laughs again

"Give it to me." I chuckle as I reach for his pocket with my free hand.

"No" he laughs lightly as he pushes my arm away every time I reach at him.

I try to reach for his pocket multiple times as we both playfully fight at each other, filling the room with laughter. I get off the bed onto my knees, and harry sqoots away from me as we continue our playful fight with each other.

"You don't want to see it" says Harry still laughing while he grabs my waist and flips me over to where my back is laying across his legs basically on his lap. He has one hand on my hip and the other one supporting my shoulders from the floor. My shoulders and head would be hanging off his legs, and on the floor if it wasn't for Harrys arm holding me up.I let my head drop from defeat. He must be really strong if he can just hold most of my upper body up with just one arm.

I continue laughing until lift my head up and see Harry smiling down at me. My face goes blank with confusion as he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. We gaze at each other for a minute until he breaks the gaze and turns his attention to my swollen eye. I realize that I removed both my hands from my eye as soon as I got off the bed.

Harry then sits me up gently in front of him

"How did you even get in here?" I joke

"My stomach hurts" he says with air quotes "and the nurse left to go do some errand that i didnt care to listen too" he smiles.

I laugh and shake my head.

"You should really put ice on that." he says

"I had ice on but it fell off" i giggle as i grab the ice bag under the bed.

"Do you wanna see your eye now?" says Harry as he gets out his phone.

I whine in response.

"Your gonna have to see it eventually." he smiles.

"Okay fine I'm ready." I say and sit straight up.

"Okay I'm gonna take a picture of you." he says

"Why a picture?" I ask

"Cause the front camera sucks as a mirror." he says as he lifts up his phone "Ready 1...2....3."

I pout my lip as I look at the camera, and Harry smiles when he takes the picture. Once he gets the picture up he crawls over to show me and as soon as I see it I gasp and cover my mouth.

"Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh" I repeat and zoom in.

Harry is chuckling at my response while we both look at the screen. I lean back against the bed and he locks his phone, puts it in his pocket and leans back right next to me. He turns his head to look at me and I do the same.

Before we can say anything else the nurse walks in and Harry jumps up and rushes out of my small little room, well if a room is considered a bed and a curtain. I hear him say he is feeling better to the nurse and she replies saying "Okay honey" as Harry rushes out of the door.

wow that nurse must be really oblivious.