Chapter 90

{Warning!!! Intense amount of smut contained in this chapter. If you don't like that stuff there will be a point where I tell you to stop reading. Just like the other smutty chapter you wont miss anything but do read this chapter until you see the warning. I haven't wrote much smut before haha. Hopefully I'll get better. Love u guys!}

Alison's POV

I shake my head and try not to think about what just happened with Eli, I need to focus on dance. I head off to the dance room and tell Ms. Rose I'm here like I've been doing for the last few days and then head to the gym. When I walk into the gym I see Anna and Hannah sitting extremely close to each other while intensely watching something on a phone. I furrow my eyebrows as I walk up to them.

"What's going on?" I ask confused

"Oh my god Alison! Eli's your step brother right?" Asks Anna and looks up at me

"Yeah, why? What happened?" I ask concerned

"He got in a fight with Harry this morning" says Hannah and looks up at me.

"What!?" I ask shocked and quickly sit down next to them to see the video.

"Here I'll start it over" says Anna

I have my full attention focused on Anna's phone screen. The quality's not so good but I can still see enough to know what's going on. I gasp and cover my mouth as I see Eli's fist hit the side of Harry's face.

"Oh my god!" I mumble through my hand as I watch Harry grab his bloody nose. How many more beatings is this guy going to get? Broken knuckles, and a possible broken nose.

"I have to go check on him." I say and quickly stand up.

"Yeah you probably should" says Anna

"to see why he just punched Harry in the face" says Hannah.

Oh yeah. They think I meant checking on Eli. Because why would I be checking on Harry?

"right." I say agreeing with them "I'm going to get to him before our parents do" I lie. I've become quite good at lying, but it makes sense for me to be checking on Eli so that's where I'm going to say I'm going.

"Okay" says Anna and nods. "Let us know what happens."

"I will" I say and grab my bag. "will you guys cover for me if Ms. Rose comes in?"

"Yeah of course, just hurry on up" says Anna.

"Okay thanks guys. I'll see you later" I smile and quickly run out of the gym.

I know exactly where Harry has to be for now, he has to be at the nurse right? Where else would he go. Unless they immediately took him to the principal's office. I don't really know the full story of what happened. I decide to check the nurse before anywhere else.

Harry's POV

I'm staring at the floor while pressing the ice pack against my forehead. I guess the nurse was right. I am getting a headache... fucking great. Like I could be in any more pain. I close my eyes trying to relieve some of the pain when I hear a familiar voice.

"Bad morning?" ask Alison behind me and smiles softly.

I immediately turn around and give her a small smile "Yeah, you can tell?" I ask as she sits down next to me

"Just a little." She smiles softly as she looks at my black eye then looks around the room smiling slightly.

"Looks like we're having some deja vu." She says referring to her being in the same room when she got a black eye.

"Yeah I guess so. I just hope my eye isn't nearly as bad as yours was." I grin and Alison giggles. I love when she giggles.

"Well don't worry." She says as she examines my eye and scoots closer to me. "Mine was way worse than yours." She pauses. "But then again I didn't have broken knuckles and a big cut on my face." She smirks slightly and I shake my head with a small smile and look down.

"How did you know I was in here?" I ask

"Well I saw the video and I saw that you hurt your nose so I just assumed you were here."

I scoff "Great. There's a video." I say annoyed and Alison just nods her head.

"Can you pull it up on your phone?" I ask.

"nope" says Alison and grins.

I furrow my eyebrows at her "why not?"

"you don't want to see it" she mocks me with cheeky smile and stands up clearly getting me back for the time I wouldn't let her use my phone to see her eye.

I try not to smile but one forms anyways.

"Alison Gilbert. Pull up the damn video" I say as she's rocking on her heels.

"hmmm. Let me think about it." She grins and looks down pretending to think and I can't help but to smile at how adorable she is.

"No." she says playfully and shakes her head enjoying every second of teasing me.

I immediately reach out and grab her arm to pull her over to me.

"No!" she laughs and playfully tries to run away but I pull her back towards me sitting her on my lap.

Alison giggles and wraps her arms around my neck as I'm holding on to her hips.

"Don't think I won't tickle you to death like I did last time." I threaten with a small smirk.

"Harry no don't you dare." She smiles and I look at the floor remembering that silly moment.

Alison also looks down. "That feels like forever ago."

"I know." I say and look back up at her.

"It was a lot of fun." She says and looks back at me.

"yeah it was." I smile slightly. "I think I still have that picture on my phone." I say as I reach in my pocket.

"Oh my god" Alison laughs. "I don't even want to see it." She says still laughing lightly as I scroll through my phone smiling when I see the picture.

I show her the picture and she tilts her head back and laughs "that's so horrible!" she says and I flip my phone around and look down at the picture.

"I think you look adorable." I say still looking at the picture.

Alison tilts her head back up to look at me and blushes. "Thanks, but no." she pauses and looks at my eye again. "So does this mean I can take a picture of your eye?" she asks and raises her eyebrow. "I mean it's only fair."

I shake my head "No way. I hate pictures."

Alison takes her phone out anyways. "yeah so do I but you did it anyways." She smiles and aims her phone towards my face taking a bunch of pictures.

I immediately block her phone and grab her wrists. "Stop it!" I let out a laugh as she giggles still taking pictures.

"you're a pest!" I laugh and start rapidly tickling her

Alison screeches and wiggles around but I hold her hips down in place.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!" she laughs and I stop and admire her

"What?" she asks with a small smile as I stare at her.

"Nothing." I pause. "I just remember how bad I wanted to kiss you while we were wrestling on that floor."

Alison blushes and pushes a piece of hair behind her ears. "and do you want to kiss me now?" she asks and looks in my eyes.

"Yes." I reply not caring how sappy we both sound.

"So do it." She says softly almost as a whisper and I crash my lips to hers.

{Warning. Smut begins.}

Under construction