Chapter 73

People are staring with wide eyes as Harry and I walk by. A few peoples jaws even drop.

Harry stops in his tracks, but still holds me close.

"What the hell are you all looking at?" He shouts as he looks around the hall glaring at everyone who looks our way. People instantly clear the hall.
Harry looks around and smiles slightly as the rush out of the hall.

I look up at Harry and wrap my arm around his waist getting as close as possible to him. Harry looks down at me and smiles. Then he tilts my chin up and kisses me softly. I press my body against his and deepen the kiss. Harry lets out a small groan and tangles his fingers in my hair. We kiss for a few more seconds before I pull away and smirk
"We'll finish this once we get to your house" I whisper in his ear.
Harry's jaw drops
"You can't just do that to me" he smiles

"Looks like I just did" I smile big

Harry playfully glares at me with a small smile then grabs the side of my hips and starts tickling me.

"No" I scream and laugh at the same time as I bolt to the door. Harry chases after me until we get to his car in the parking lot.

I run around the parking lot giggling
"How did you find my tickle spot?" I laugh as I'm running.

"It's not hard to find"  he laughs as he catches up to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and stands up straight making my feet leave the ground.
I giggle "what are you doing?"

He smiles
"Im restraining you"

I start playfully kicking and Harry laughs.
"Stop it!" He smiles

"Or what?" I ask and tilt my head back.

"Or I'll have to punish you" he says seductively 

I bite down on my bottom lip and smile enjoying every minute of this.
He continues to walk with me restrained, not letting me feet touch the floor until we get to his car.
He sets me down and unwraps his arms from around my waist.

"Now are you gonna be a good girl and get in the car?" He smirks

I nod my head innocently and he smiles. Harry unlocks the car door and I get in the car trying not to smile like an idiot.

When we get to Harry's house and get out of the the car he unlocks the front door and I walk in behind him. He closes the door behind me and I start walking to the living room but Harry grabs my wrist pulling me back and pushes me against the door as he slams his lips to mine.

My eyes widen in surprise but I quickly close them and go along with it. Harry's has his hands running up and down my body as he kisses me hard.
"I told you, you couldn't do that to me" he whispers in my ear seductively and my heart starts racing.
Harry kisses down my neck and I tilt my head letting out a small groan. I feel Harry smile against my neck. Then he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head against the door.
"You should be punished" he smiles slightly.

"Punish me then" I smirk

Harry crashes his lips back to mine
"Don't tempt me" he whispers as he softly bites the bottom of my lip.
"You don't know what you'd be getting yourself into"

"I can handle it"

"Okay are you ready?" He asks and I nod my head. Harry smiles and starts rapidly tickling me then bolts toward the stair case.

"Harry Styles!" I shout playfully as I chase him up the stairs.
"You have guts!"

Harry runs into his room and I follow behind him. When I run in there he spins me around and throws me on his bed.

I giggle
"Don't you dare tickle me again"

I prop myself up on my elbows and Harry sits down next to me on other side of the bed.
"I won't" he smiles
"That's not really what I have in mind"

I smile and he leans down to kiss me again this time much slower. We kiss passionately for at least 10 minutes and roll around constantly changing our positions. Things start slowing down and Harry kisses my forehead the rolls over to lay next to me. I smile and touch my lips, luckily he didn't see.

"Come here" says Harry as he moves out his arm gesturing for me to lay next to him.

Harry and I lay next to each other not saying a word, just enjoying each other's presence of our bodies pushed together until we both drift off and fall asleep.