Chapter 13

I walk back to Lizzie and she introduces me to her cheerleading friends quickly then says goodbye.

I start to walk up the stairs when she pulls me down by my arm.
"What the hell is up with you and Harry?"

"What do you mean?" I ask seriously

"Umm did you see him while you were talking to eli... He was staring at you guys the whole time, and when Michael mentioned the fu .c.k comment he totally looked at him like he was going to bash his head into the table, oh and Lindsey saw him doing the whole thing so you better sleep with one eye open after that glare you just got"

I giggle "no I didn't notice that"

Lizzie is out of breath by the time we walk back up the stairs probably because she just said a whole paragraph to me in seconds. When we get back to the table Mia and Trevor just stare at us.

"What took so long?" asks Mia

"Nothing just Eli and Harry where" says Lizzie

"Harry was what?" Asks Mia quickly

I shake my head at Lizzie telling her not to say anything about Harry... Mia is really obsessed with Harry but i don't want to loose her as a friend i mean other than that shes a pretty cool girl, and what Harry did to her was cruel.

Me Lizzie and Trevor have to go to physics right now because we didnt finsish the lab we started yesterday. So we say goodbye to Mia and she looks pissed..

" Is she always in such a bad mood all the time" i ask

" Yeah kinda" says Lizzie and laughs

Physics goes good... i dont really want to walk you through the whole day... because to be honest its just really boring except when Lizzie says she received a picture of Harry and i walking to first hour.. oh yah when i fell on the floor. she says we would look like the cutest couple.

but creative writting..... thats intresting

i walk into class and see harry sitting in his desk scribbling on a piece of paper.

" didnt do you homework?" i ask and laugh

Harry says nothing but slowly looks at me and gives me an intense glare.

"geezzz your a grumpy gerbil"

harry puts his head in hands on the desk and starts cracking up changing his mood completely

"Why are you laughing?" i shout

"because who says grumpy gerbil?" he says still laughing

"Your so BiPolar!!" i yell

harry stops laughing gives me another glare and continues to write his paper.

"See thats what i mean.. what you did just now"

harry says nothing and ignores me...

Mr Grey interrupts me when he sees us talking well sees me talking... and says

"Harry.... Alison.. would you like to go first?" he asks probably because we were talking

"No not really." says harry

"GO" says mr. grey

harry rolls his eyes and stands up while i join him...

Harry begins to speak

"Hello im Alison Gilbert and i spent my summer hanging out with bestie Emily." he says mocking my voice with a high pitched preppy tone.

"well when i wasn't with my bff forever i was working to help my mom with money because we are poor and i have to help my own mother pay just to get dinner on the table."

He totally twisted my words around

I cannot believe he is saying this in front of the whole class...im mortified i told him how kendall, my mom and i struggled with money this summer and he goes and says this in front of the class.

"And to close off my amazing summer i had a amazing time babysitting my sister Kendall that my mom dumps on me to go on dates with her boyfriend."

Oh my god.... i cannot believe he just did that he embarrassed me in front of the whole class.

Tears start dripping down my face and harry looks at me....smiles and walks back to his desk.

Why is he so mad at me... what did i do to make him turn on me so quickly.

"Styles head down to the office NOW." yells Mr. Grey

i am still standing in front of the class crying and glaring at harry. He gets up and leaves not even looking at me.

"Miss. Gilbert you do not have to present today... you may check out early."

"Thank you Mr. Grey i appreciate it"

i say as i walk out the door.

i really do appreciate it because tomorrow I'm gonna write a killer essay on the "true" Harry.. Im going to expose him with all i know.

This is war.