Chapter 36

The cheerleaders come out first. Lizzie is what Mia told me is a flyer, which means she's the one that gets thrown around in the air. Man she is flying so high in what i think is a basket toss. She is also very flexible as she balances on one foot. She must trust those girls at the bottom very well. The idea of cheerleading amazes me. Although dance is really hard by all means like i cant wear open toed shoes because of my crushed and bruised toes from point ballet. I do wear them when i have to though. I have a few heels in different colors that my mom bought me that hides my toes really well.

The soccer team comes out now. I see Harry run out and gather the team together. I notice their is a C on his jersey.. Louis wasn't kidding he actually is captain. I obviously cannot hear what their saying but Harry is yelling. Harry puts his hand in the middle and the others follow. They yell something and then all raise their hands. For some reason it just puts a smile on my face. I cant imagine Harry being in a sport. By all means he looks good doing it but i just would have never known.

I can now tell why Harry is captain he makes like 90% of the goals that the team is making... he is very very good. He does the cutest thing when he makes a goal he claps his hands once, half smiles, walks backwards, then runs towards the team with his hands behind his head. I am very busy the whole game between looking back and forwards at Lizzie and Harry. Harry didn't see me because he didn't look at the bleachers one time, he was too focused. It's sad to say that he probably knows no one is here to watch him.. But i could definitely see him and i was watching him. By no time the game is over and our team won. Trevor, Mia and I rush down to Lizzie and give her a hug. I tell her how amazing she was and she thanks me and hugs me again. Lizzie, Mia and Trevor are socializing with some people I don't know. They introduce there selves as do i but then focus back on Mia, Lizzie an Trevor. I see Harry walking alone kicking a soccer ball in the middle of the field while everyone else is with family or friends. I tell Lizzie ill be right back and take a deep breath and decide to walk over to him.

"Why so alone superstar?" i ask as i approach him. He ignores me.
"You should be celebrating you just won" He ignores me again and keeps kicking the ball.
Ok thats it i run in front of him and kick the ball as hard as i can
"Why did you tell everyone we made out?"

Harry turns to walk away but i grab his wrist. "Goddamnit talk to me" i snap

"I had to ok. Mr. Fucking Grey was questioning me and he was deeply staring at you up and down, he looks at you all the time and he just had to be set straight."

"Were not even dating." i snap

"So what!... he had to know that you weren't some innocent little bitch he could hit on."

"He doesn't hit on me Harry!" i snap and Harry laughs "And why the hell do you care?.. you had no right to say that... the whole schools going to think I'm a slut... and Lindsey.. Lindsey's going to torture me, and"

"She wont do that." he snaps

"yes she will she already hates me and i try"

"She's not going to do that because i wont let her ok? And what the hell else does she do because i will set her straight."

"Dont."

"Why the hell not?"

"Why the hell do you care?"

"I don't!" he snaps

"Well there you go just don't. If i need your help which i wont.. ill ask." i say as i walk away

"she'll listen to me"

"I know" i nod and turn back to look at him

"And Alison... Sorry.. i wasn't"

"Thinking?" i laugh "It's ok.. ill be fine" i say as i walk up a few feet towards him as he's looking at the ground
"Why did you kiss me?"

"I don't know" he replies still looking at the ground.

"do you regret it?"

"No."

"Then why were you ignoring me today.. One minute you try to seduce me and the other your ignoring me" I pause

"I just don't understand."

"Because i need to stay away from you. All i will do is fuck up your life and I'm not entirely that selfish....Im no good for you. We're not the kind of people who get along, and i know if i get close to you in anyway ....friends, more than friend or whatever the hell else i'll ruin you and i don't want that..." he stops "Your too good..pure, and innocent even to be around me so stay away." he starts to walk away but walks back "And if you don't i know ill be stupid enough to let you and not think god damn twice about it.. and then thats it.. its over. I realized all this after i kissed you" he walks away

"Whats over?" i say as a tear almost comes out

"You." he says and continues walking

I realize from this moment that I really do need to stay away from Harry. I'm not going to do this to myself.