Chapter 29

Harrys POV

Im sitting on the couch watching a movie. Its about some fucking dumb ass teenagers getting stuck at a cabin trying to find some killer or some shit.

My house is not crystal clean but its not horribly messy like Eli and Michaels rooms. I can barley walk in there. Sometimes i think they notice how disgusted i look. Hunters room is a lot nicer... i tend to talk to him more because he's very laid back. Michael and Eli are just a bunch of dumb asses running around all the time. Always being completely stupid and almost never serious. I enjoy hanging out with them though. They are genuinely good people and I'm just kinda glad they are still sticking around with me... I can be a dick sometimes.

A few hours go by and then the doorbell rings. I groan and get off the couch and open the door to my three friends standing there with video games and a six pack of beer.

"Styles" says Michael and pats my shoulder as he walks into my house.. if i could see myself in a mirror i would probably say i don't have the nicest look on my face.

Hunter just pats my shoulder and walks in. I try as best as i can to change the expression on my face and I'm left with Eli leaning against his hand on the wall smirking at me.

"What do you guys want" i say and look back into the house only to see Michael digging in my cabinets and Hunter on the couch. I just roll my eyes and look back at Eli.

"Well you've been acting like a freak and ignoring us so we just decided to stop by with some Midol and a snickers bar.".. Eli smiles at his joke but i don't laugh

"Ha. ha" I reply bitterly sarcastic
"Ive been busy" i say as i gesture him to come inside. Once he's inside i shake my head and close the door after him. With probably a disgusted look on my face. These are my friends I know but I just don't really want to talk to anyone.

I walk over to the couch and lay on the one hunter is not on with my hands behind my head taking the whole couch so no one will sit next to me. I have three couches and a huge tv. One facing the tv the other two facing each other with a table in the middle of all of them. Hunter is putting a video game in with Eli, and Michael is still in my cabinets. Michael walks over with a bag of chips and sits right on my lap not even glancing at me he was just stuffing his face and looking at the screen. I push him off, glare at him and move to the other couch while he gets up, lays down and gives me a smirk. I swear he does stuff just to piss me off. I sit up straight on he couch watching Eli and Hunter argue over this game.

"Dude Harry so my step sister Alison she..."

"Ya why did you never say you had a step sister you just decided to leave that out." i snap

"I was complaining to all of you guys a while back but like always you didn't give a shit about anyone but yourself so you didn't listen so that was your fault." he says very angrily.

I don't say anything.

"Anyways..." Eli exaggerates the word while looking at me because of my snotty comment. "Alison has this smoking hot friend named Emily and i got her number and i think im gonna ask her out."

I let out a small snarl.. "Your gonna ask her out?"

"Dude shes so hot, so outgoing, and well shes just everything that i would look for for someone more long term."

"Too bad she likes me" says Michael.

"Dude in your dreams" replies Eli.

i just laugh and shake my head.

"Well your sisters pretty hot too" says Micael to Eli

Eli laughs and scoots to the edge of the couch and says "Dude she would neeeevvvveeerrr be in to you."

"You never know." says Michael and flicks out his disgusting tongue with his stupid tongue piercing.

I thought about insulting him but I'm just going to sit here and listen. I also realize everyone is laughing but me.

"Harry i heard you broke up with Lindsey.." says Michael.

"Ya i did and its none of your business"

"Well she was hot just saying." says Michael

i give him a very intense glare and he shuts up

"Lets call Emily" Hunter randomly spurts out.

"No!" says Eli

"Too bad i have his phone" says Michael as he jumps on my couch like a fucking idiot.

i tilt my head back over the couch and say "Get off my furniture its worth more than you are."

Michael just flips me off.

"Were gonna call her and you know she doesn't like it when you don't ask her out yourself." says Michael with the biggest fucking grin while Hunter laughs

Michael presses the call button puts it on speaker and i can tell Eli is really nervous..what a chick. i laugh to myself.

"Hello" someone answers the phone

"Hey is this Emily." says Eli really awkwardly

"Eli?.. is that you? This is Alison."

Michael and Hunter laugh

"Hey baby" says Michael in the background with his best retard voice. I glare at him but he doesn't see me.

Eli puts his hand over Michael's face and pushes him on the floor.... Thank God.

"Alison" Eli says annoyingly "Wheres Emily?"

"Shes in the dressing room."

"Can you go get her?" says eli slowly

"Fine!.. give me one second." Replies Alison

Eli rolls his eyes.

"Hello."

"Hey this is Eli um..?"

"Wait who?"

Eli has a mortified look on his face and says "Um well i was with you last night and"

Emily starts cracking up. "Eli." she laughs again "Im just kidding i know who you are and yes i would love for you to take me out sometime text me whatever you come up with.. see you later."

she hangs up. Eli is left there just looking at his phone with his mouth open.

"She definitely knows how to put you out of your misery." i say and laugh as do Michael and Hunter... Eli just playfully flips me off.

"Well now that thats over with lets get back to the game Styles its me vs. you lets go." says Eli

I nudge him in the shoulder pat his back and pick up the controller. He lets out a deep breath of relief.. I'm guessing because of that chick Emily.

I smile and start playing the game