Chapter 92

The bell rings and I decide not to even turn in my paper because it's completely blank. I fold my paper and put it in my backpack. I walk out of class and see Mia, Lizzie and Trevor.

"Hey guys" I say softly and little distracted.

"Hey are you okay?" Asks Lizzie and frowns.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile slightly. "I'm just a little out of it that's all"

Suddenly Lizzie looks down at the ground and Mia frowns as she also looks down. I turn around to see what's going on and Harry is standing directly behind me.

I narrow my eyebrows confused as I turn to face him.

"Well are you coming or not?" He asks

Oh yeah, lunch. I almost forgot.
"Oh. Yeah." I nod. "I'll be right there" I say gesturing for him to wait ahead for me.

Harry nods and walks away stopping at the doors.

Mia, Trevor and Lizzie look at harry then back at me confused.

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna have lunch with Harry today." I pause and look at him then look back at them. "We have some stuff to talk about" I say dreadfully and unexcited

"What kind of stuff?" Asks Mia confused.

"Um." I stutter and look and her sincerely not wanting to lie anymore. "It's really complicated" I say which is not a lie because it really is. Lizzie looks at me sincerely because she knows everything.

Mia looks over at Lizzie then back at me.

"Why do I feel like you two are hiding something from me?" She asks with a frown.

"It's not like that, maybe we just shouldn't get involved." Says Lizzie. "I mean its just none of our business."

Just as Mia is about to say something I hear Harry's angry voice interrupting her.
"Alison are we going to leave like today?" He asks with a snap and crosses his arms.

"Yeah I'm coming one second." I say equally as sassy and he angrily pushes the door open and walks out.

"Look I should go." I say sincerely and start backing away. "I'll see you guys later." I say and quickly start waking to the door. As I walk out the door I see Harry standing by a corner looking annoyed. I take a deep breathe and walk over to him.
"Hey" I say softly and quiet as I look up at him.

"Hey" he says back as he looks down at me.

"Alright I'm ready." I say and he nods as we start to head over to the cafeteria.

"Why didn't you do your timed write?" He asks with a little concern as he looks over at me.

"I um" I stutter "my mind was just in a different place. I couldn't focus." I say looking at the ground

"Oh ok" he nods and also looks at the ground.

I bite my lip trying not to talk but it blurts out anyways.
"Was I bad?" I blurt out and press my lips together immediately regretting it.

"What?" He asks confused and I look up at him embarrassed.
"Oh." He says quickly realizing what I meant by the look on my face. I look back down at the ground.
"No. Of course not." he stops me and turns me to face him.
"Why would you think that?" He asks and furrows his eyebrows.

I shrug
"I don't know it's just, it was my first time and I- well I didn't-" harry interrupts me by pressing his lips against mine.

I'm surprised but I immediately move my lips on sync with his. We slowly pull away and he looks down at me with a soft smile.