Chapter 69

When we get out of the car Harry walks over to me and immediately grabs my hand. I look up at him and raise my eyebrow giving him the 'seriously' and 'is this really necessary' look. Harry shoots me a huge smile which quickly answers my question. I take a deep breath and stop before we enter the door.

"Harry wait" I say and remove my hand from his.

Harry looks down at our now separated hands and then looks back at me.
"Alison come on we don't have time for this we're gonna be late for school"

I look up at him
"Harry I've never publicly humiliated someone before" I say honestly nervous

Harry smiles and looks down at me
"Your adorable Alison Gilbert" he says as he lifts up my chin and plants a small kiss on my lips.

He pulls away slowly and I smile

"We weren't even inside yet."

"I know" he smiles slightly
"Are you ready now?" He asks

I blush and nod my head. Harry holds out his hand in front of me while cheekily smiling and I interlock our fingers and walk inside.

As soon as Harry walked through the door and saw the cashier he mischievously half smiled, happy that his plan is set and ready to go while I'm over here nervous. It's not acting like I'm Harry's girlfriend that makes me nervous it's just plans in general. To me I think Harry and I have been acting like a couple but I don't know what he thinks about that matter. Like I expected yet again there is no line so Harry and I walk right up to the cashier. The cashier immediately looks at Harry and gulps. I look over at Harry and he looks very intimidating with all the tattoos and the look in his eyes... If I was in this guys place I would run... Fast.

"Same as last time miss?" Asks the Cashier while looking at the register

I open my mouth to respond but Harry beats me to it

"Yep! Except don't forget make it 4 since the boyfriend is here today." Says Harry and smiles sarcastically at the cashier

"Oh ok" stutters the cashier and looks at me.

Harry quickly hands the cashier his card and pulls me close kissing me deeply. I kiss back not caring if it's only to make some pervert jealous.

"Um excuse me" says the cashier quietly and Harry gives him the one second finger. He pulls away shortly and smiles by my ear. I laugh lightly and Harry and I stand to the side.

While they are making the coffees I see the cashier look over at us at least a dozen times. His look is mixed with embarrassment and sadness. I feel really bad that we are doing this but if it means I get to do PDA with Harry oh well. Every time he looks over at us Harry shoots him a death glare and he quickly looks away.

Our order number gets called and Harry grabs the drinks with one hand and grabs my hand with the other.
As we are walking out Harry turns around and says "See ya tomorrow" at the cashier, winks and walks out the door.

I take a deep breath as soon as we are outside and Harry smiles.

"I feel bad Harry"

Harry groans but doesn't let go of my hand
"Alison don't forget what he said to you yesterday. He deserved this. Well he deserved a lot more but.."

"Harry!...." I look up at him
"No" I smile slightly

"Do you want that pervert to stalk you or try to do something to you?" He asks and stops walking

"No" I reply

"Yeah me neither and he sure as hell won't after that.. so your welcome"

I smile
"Thank you actually.... I mean it"

"Okay but if he ever does anything or says anything again let me know and I swear to god I will.."

"Okay okay!" I stop him
"I don't even want to know the rest of that sentence" I smile
"Now come on we're gonna be late"

Harry and I walk back to the car and drive to school.