Chapter 47

Harry pulls up to the front of the school and doesn't say anything he just is staring out the front window. As I'm getting out of the car, grabbing all the coffees, and my school stuff which takes a forever I figure Harry isn't going to say anything and being my stubborn self I wasn't going to say anything either but as i was about to close the door he says
"Ill see you later Ali"

"Bye Harry" I smile and close the door.
As I'm walking towards the school I realize that harry is watching me walk away. After i turn around to look at him still parked in his car he then drives away. I shake my head with a small smile on my face and walk over to Mia, Lizzie, and Trevor.

"Hey guys" i say with a soft smile. The girls give me a soft smile back and I notice Trevor looking at the ground.
"Guys I'm sorry... Trevor I'm sorry.."

"Im sorry too I didn't know she was your sister she never told me that." says Trevor still looking at the ground.

"Trevor don't be sorry.. Kendall and i have been fighting, and I've been going through a lot and i have so much to say sorry for to all of you guys. I say sincerely. "And Trevor if you're okay with her age then I really don't care, I was just really surprised. Kendall is amazing." I smile softly. 

Trevor gives me a small smile and nods his head then looks back down at the ground.

"Ali" Lizzie says and hugs me... "it's ok."

"Yeah girl get yourself together." says Mia jokefully and wraps her arm around my neck. And we start to walk.

"So how was everyones weekend." I ask as I hand them their coffees

"Fine" sighs Mia
"Ok" says Trevor, and
"Good" squeaks Lizzie. They all say at the same time.
but right as we walk off together the bell rings.
"Ugh bye guys" Mia groans.
"Bye" everyone replies.

When I'm walking to the dance building Eli and his group comes by. Eli gives me a smirk hello and Harry just walks right past me drinking his coffee not even looking at me

"Okay" I whisper sassy to myself
I roll my eyes and continue to walk. A minute later I get a long text from Kendall she's saying she's sorry and misses me. I'm so happy cause I've missed her too so much. She said she wants to meet tonight to hug it out. Shit. She thinks I'm at Lizzie's.
Seconds later I have the idea that I could just stand outside Harry's house and say it's Lizzie's hug her and then she will leave. Perfect. By the time I'm done thinking I'm opening the dance door.
I am getting really caught up in lying.
I would normally feel so bad lying to my mom but for some reason I feel like this is ok... And is necessary. I know she wouldn't let me stay at Harry's but I need to he's sick. Well depressed well bipolar I don't know. I would never want him to hurt his self and I promised him I wouldn't call the police. I have to keep my promise. I'm in this now.

I shake my head, take a deep breathe and walk in.