Chapter 21

Harrys POV

I wake up drenched in sweat and very nauseous

What the fuck. Where am i.. I am still laying on the couch with a bottle of bourbon in my hands. What the hell happened to me. Holy shit its 4:00 pm on a thursday... when did i fall asleep.. i try to think. I think it was after Alison fucking attacked me in creative writing which was umm Wednesday i think... God i can't remember shit. I have a huge migran. How drunk did i get to sleep for this long?

I place the Bourbon bottle on the table next to the couch and attempt to sit up. After taking five minutes to sit up.. i reach for my phone. Shit i have a shit ton of missed calls and messages.

There are six missed calls from Lindsey and three text messages. the first one says Hey where are you? the second one says babe you ok? and finally the third one says Im lonely at lunch.

Oh my god fucking lindsey. What the hell does she want. I have to get rid of that girl shes just i don't know shes just fucking annoying.. shes also clingy and needy. If i don't even fucking like her why should i have to put up with her shit?

There is one call from Eli and a text message saying Dude why miss school?

...fucking Eli

Lastly there are two calls from my Nanna.

shit. I send a long text to her saying I've been busy with school and I've had no time to look at my phone because of a huge project and tons of work. She always reads text messages but never replies. She'll probably call me later.

I smell like a fucking drunk. I need to shower but frankly i don't know if i can stand up.

I try to stand up and fall down to my knees. Great i knew it. I steady myself and stand up holding on to the couch. Luckily I manage to get a glass of water and start the shower.

Im not going to school tomorrow because i will feel like shit. I need to fucking get this alcohol out of my system and its gonna fucking take all god damn day.

As I'm about to get in the shower i get another message from Eli. It says he's having some party tomorrow. I have to go or people will think somethings fucking wrong. Ill be fine by then and i deeply intend on cussing Alison out for embarrassing me and making me drink all this. Because I'm sure she's going to be there. People would disagree that it's her fault but I'm going to continue to blame her anyways because truly i do blame her. If she wouldn't of embarrassed me i wouldn't of drank.

You know what?

I cant fucking do this. I wrap a towel around myself, hobble to the kitchen almost falling multiple times and pour out every bottle in the liquor cabinet. I don't fucking need this... look what happened to me. Im surprised i woke up at all. I cant even drink without turning into a full on drunk. I guess i drank to much Vodka to where i couldn't stop drinking at all. Yesterday i couldn't think about anyone or anything but Alison, so i thought maybe a few drinks will calm me down and look were i am now barley able to walk. All i ever do is fuck up.

{After School on Friday}

Alison's POV

Is it bad that I'm kind of excited for this party. I mean Emily's coming over and Lizzie, and everyone else. School got out like and hour ago and Emily should be here anyminute. I don't know how to get Kendall out of here... if i even can. Maybe she could stay.. i guess. Im pretty sure Harry will be here. I wonder if he's ok? He couldn't of possible been missing school because of me he must be sick or something, but I still want to apologize. Kendall is in her room and im cleaning up around the house... which Eli should be doing but is not. He says he cant help because he has important calls to make. I sit down and watch tv until the doorbell rings. Yesss i jump with excitement it must be Emily.