Chapter 68

I finish blow drying my hair and curl it into loose waves. Then I put on some makeup and by the time I'm done with that it's 6:30. I check if Harry is awake and like expected he's not. I peak into his room and there he is fast asleep and all tangled up in his sheets. I shake my head and smile. I'm about to go wake him up but as I walk up to him I remember that last time I woke him up he punched me in the stomach.

I need like a stick or something long I think to myself.

I run down the stairs and look around. I notice the fire pokers next to the fire place and I smile deviously. That will work. I grab the stick and head back upstairs. I decide to use the pointy side just to be mean.

"Haarrryy" I say with a huge smile on my face.
"It's time to get up" I say as I poke his back gently.
I continue to poke his back and he doesn't move.
"Harry.... Wake up" I say and poke him hard.

Harry sits up quickly and I step back hiding the stick behind my back.
"Owe!" He says and looks at me, now wide awake.
"What the fuck was that?" he asks

"Nothing" I lie but then accidentally drop the stick behind me. It falls on the floor making a loud noise and I close my eyes tight. You know when you close your eyes knowing that you just got caught.

Harry looks at it on the ground then looks back up at me
"You did not poke me with that fire poker?" He asks

"Psh, no...I didn't" I smile

Harry jumps out of bed and I run to the door.

"No leave me alone" I laugh as Harry wraps his arms around my waist and throws me on his bed. He then gets on top of me and starts tickling me.

"That really hurt you little shit" he says with a huge smile as he is tickling me.

I laugh hysterically
"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I say in the midst of laughing.
Harry continues to tickle me harder
"I didn't know how else to wake you up" I manage to blurt out as I'm cracking up.

Harry smiles, stops tickling me and lays down next to me.

I'm still giggling as I roll over and face him.
"That was really rude" I smile

Harry rolls over and faces me
"And poking someone with a fire poker isn't?" He smiles back.

I giggle
"I needed to maintain my distance incase you decided to swing at me again"

Harry chuckles
"I still can't believe I did that I don't remember that at all"

"Yeah well your a very aggressive sleeper" I smile and assure him.

"Your so adorable when you giggle" says Harry

"Thanks" I blush and look down

Harry pulls me close and wraps his arm around me.
"Why can't we just lay here all day?" He asks

I smile softly
"As much as I'd like to we have to go to school, you know learn and stuff"

Harry chuckles
"Yeah we got to learn and stuff" he says and after a few minutes of us laying there he sits up and slowly gets off the bed.

I watch him and smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower, but don't worry I'll be done in time so that we can pick up the coffees so that the world doesn't end and you miraculously lose you new friends forever" says Harry as he walks into the bathroom.

I giggle "Thank you"

Harry smiles then shuts the door.

I sit up and take a deep breath. I'm starting to really like him, this is gonna be more harm then good I can already feel it.